mostly harmless

Leo: Nebula video platform

5 posts in this topic

The algos on youtube have been changing over time. Long form content is not featured as much as short form content.

Various creators on youtube keep promoting the Nebula video platform. There is a monthly subscription fee and it seems that creators get a significant piece of it.

The creators typically say that they have extra content, especially long form and in-depth, on Nebula.

I don't know more than that. Perhaps it´s worth for you to take a look.

The video I watched today was this, Nebula is mentioned at  14m 7s:

I'm aware of it. I don't like splitting my content across multiple platforms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, mostly harmless said:

Long form content is not featured as much as short form content.

That's not necessarily the case. It depends on what YT sees you're interested in. The type of content. I get a lot of "long" video recommendations which are in the same category of my watched ones and these videos are from popular channels and known Influencers like Kurt Jaimungal from Theories of Everything, Lewis howes, Tom Bilyeu and Lisa Bilyeu, The Next Level Soul Podcast, Jay Shetty Podcast, amongst others. These have millions of views and subscribers.

These kinds of content are not for "fly-by-the-night" kind of watchers and Leo's content isn't, even though his channel is of a different "breed" and more advanced when it comes to metaphysical stuff. Youtube will still recommend his channel to the right or suitable people. The algorithm isn't just picking out shorter content, it is suited to your individual preference and taste and lots of people are getting into this field more and more. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

17 hours ago, LordFall said:

@Leo Gura Why not, isn't it just more reach for work that's already done in terms of developing the ideas and filming the content? 

I don't see the point. Anyone who has access to Nebula has access to YT.

I'm not gonna make exclusive content for Nebula. Whatever they pay will not be worth it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.