StarStruck

Best time of day to take 100 ug LSD?

4 posts in this topic

I don't like to take it is in the morning. I hate tripping on an empty stomach. I usually eat a big breakfast and wait for 4-5 hours. Drink a lot of water to flush it down. Do some exercise to feel good in my skin and some meditation. But yesterday I took it at 17:00 and it was way to late.

It's always better in the morning imo. Far more alert and you can sleep after. Stomach doesnt have to be completely empty. A small amount of food can be fine, just eat enough to not have the "empty stomach" feeling but not so much that it increases any risk of nausea.

Nothing wrong with doing it later in the day or at night, I've done that plenty of times. But if I do that I'm definitely going to be factoring in at least some loss of sleep into my trip plans.

Yes, yes, morning is one option  ... around 10am when you woke up, had light breakfast, did physical and spiritual practice. Then you can start integrating in the evening before going to bed again.

Once I took after coming from work like 6pm and I was tripping at 2am. 

Another option is overnight but mind that you are going to be wasted next day from both substance ans lack of sleep.

Btw. 100ug is nice for contemplating but higher needed 200+ for some releasing work.

It's a 12 hour trip. So wake up rested and take it in the morning. Trip for 12 hours and hope you can sleep that night.