Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

The probelms with podcasts and integrity.

10 posts in this topic

Why are public figures compromising and sacrificing their homor for more clout, clicks and views?

Why are most pod castors that talks about politics and society, platforming a sociopath like Destiny who has a troubling history of lies and drama farming and making? Why are they gambling with their reputations for associating and validating this sociopath's narratives?

As an ex viewer of Destiny, half of what he has said are lies and fabricated.

This particular video I did a body language analysis and concluded he's being deceptive and much more stressful from Mr. Girl's take sof him here:

Some very important questions here: What is happening, what is going on, and why is he becoming more popular and nobody is challenging him on his sociopathic takes?

Edited by Danioover9000

This a another interesting podcast, interviewing Sam Harris. I feel like there were moments they caught Sam Harris on a bind, as sometimes Harris fumbles with his words:

Regardless of some gotcha moments, Sam Harris is right on his takes about trupism and the Covid-19 response, even if those podcasters don't agree, they're allowed to not agree, just don't project you're anti mainstream nonsense then. Oh wait...

Check out Sam Harris take on RFK he talks about this exact thing. It's great 

Edited by itsadistraction

I partly agree with Sam Harris, social media and the internet today is so perversely incentivized to pursue profits, clicks, views, click bait thumbnails and misleading titles, and big tech companies like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tinder, YouTube, Twitch, Kick, 4chan, Reddit, and the worst of them IMO, Tik Tok, all are designed to be hyper stimulating, hijack the limbic brain system, hook your attention for loner and make you chase those dopamine hits, increase mental health issues like ADD/ADHD, Narcissism, neuroticism, sociopathy and psychopathy like developments in your mind and world view of others, plus so much misinformation and half truths mixed with deceptions of bad faith agents and agencies vying for your time/energy/emotions and attention. It's a wholly unhealthy power dynamic for the mass consumers of these platforms:

And honestly I find it disingenuous they're already bad faith and uncharitable with Sam Harris's Trump and Covid-19 takes, especially coming from Bret Weinstein, fake intellectual. So many fallacies and appeals to pathos, ethos and even logos that there's little good faith and good will, just sounds fake to me. Mat do a body language and tonality analysis if there's some deception with the word choices here.

@Consept

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

@Danioover9000  What narratives of Destiny specifically would you say are sociopathic? 

Generally speaking, Destiny's narrative against Mr. Girl and that drama, and his justifications for being public with his open relationships and filming his breakups with for example Anna and his past lovers, that's a moral and ethical issue I have, and I intuitively feel that he's lying to himself.

Now for specific arguments, I don't have a robust one yet to explain and justify my takes on Destiny solidly, other than alarms bells ringing and my gut feeling saying he's manipulating and dangerous. Probably one area I could build a compelling, persuasive and convincing case is one my body language analysis I did on him, which body language analysis has a 70-80 percent likelihood of success due to how privative and complex body language is, as this is how our human species evolved first as a social creatures, communicates especially when two tribes don't speak the same verbal languages, so we end up pointing to things, displaying our palms to others, using our eyebrow flashes and smiling, emphasizing with facial expressions and mannerisms and gestures. Even more privative verbals and tones paired up with body gestures also adds to the analysis. Tons of data to support my body language analysis of Destiny even if body language analysis is a soft type of science. Another example is I took the Destiny Report Mr. Girl did, contacted a private statement analyst, and privately verified most of those statements, which is a troubling finding, again if true.

Never mind that streamer, what are your thoughts about Sam Harris's takes on Trump, Covid-19, and Israel/Palestine conflict? What are your thoughts on the podcaster's takes of him?

@Danioover9000 a Harris isnt compassionate when it comes to collateral damage on Muslims. He claims to be non emotional and rational with everything and never admits he's bias. But when he said you can find dead children in Bidens basement and he would still be better than Trump shows how emotional he can be. 

He's got a lot of suppressed anger and sadness not growing up without a father which he never admitted but did mention growing up without a father did leave and emptiness in him.  We are all mostly wounded and rarely able to identify how similar we are to the people we judge. If you want to be Freudian, Trump is the father that left him and his mother. That's why Trump is more evil than a child killer. As far as Sam sees it Trump ruined his childhood.

Reality is far more fluid than people think it is.  To most human beings, their personal reality is the real reality.  When the world matures and understands this it will be the biggest ah ha moment.  People would stop trying to change people and there will be no more wars.  

Edited by Tanz

Oh my, Destiny has made a new podcast Channel:

Anyone wanna Deadpool bet, when it ends in the internet?