John Iverson

Thomas Campbell has acknowledged my question.

5 posts in this topic

It will be on Tom's channel on 9/15 and it's called Is OOBE The Future of Doing Science.

Let's watch it Actualized.org Family! 

I'm curious what you'll say after watching that. 

Especially for @Leo Gura . The one who I can trust for 2nd opinion. I trust you. I can use your Intelligence and your very non human experiences and also your wisdom on things, to really have a quality that I can make sense in my journey.

18 hours ago, John Iverson said:

It will be on Tom's channel on 9/15 and it's called Is OOBE The Future of Doing Science.

Especially for @Leo Gura . The one who I can trust for 2nd opinion. I trust you. I can use your Intelligence and your very non human experiences and also your wisdom on things, to really have a quality that I can make sense in my journey.

You have to come back on here on the 15th to remind us. We'll forget. Or just post it here.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

You have to come back on here on the 15th to remind us. We'll forget. Or just post it here.

Okay ?

@John Iverson

On 2023-09-05 at 6:58 PM, John Iverson said:

Very interesting event. What question will be asked?

wished they would set an earlier date as likely most will forget, like set it at 11 or 10, not somewhere in the middle of a September month, the month of scepter member. 

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@John Iverson

Very interesting event. What question will be asked?

wished they would set an earlier date as likely most will forget, like set it at 11 or 10, not somewhere in the middle of a September month, the month of scepter member. 

Thank you for the curiousity.

This is the copy paste of my question

"I have a question, I wanna know if doing out of body will be the future of doing science, technological advancement, creating something tangible or the way to learn having real knowledge in our history from man to other histories, I wanna know if that is the future, If I can really use out of body to create concrete amazing things here in my life that has concrete result to this physical reality. I want to know the possibility of doing it to my own life purpose and creativity, to change the world and society. I want to create here to really have na Impact." 

Actually I post that question here but Leo responded He does not know because He does not have any experience of OOBE that is why I create an idea to email Thomas Campbell regarding this matter.