Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

What can a handicapped persondo in life?

7 posts in this topic

I wake up fast and have trouble going back to sleep since people messed with my chem. I didn't sleep for 8h normally for a very long time. I lose strength over the day. In the past I was strong enough to work the most demanding jobs. Now I feel incomplete and incompetent even for the lowest of the low jobs.

Is my future to be a homeless beggar or imprisoned patient? What can I do with my life?

Please help me commit suicide before it is too late. I beg you. I beg you. I can't go through this for 50 years more. Disease and poisoning and so forth. 

I beg you people help me pass away. I will be sicker and lose more and others will feed on that. I will be tortured. Help. I need to escape my miserable destiny. Can anyone help? 

There is nothing good left of me. I can't survive without having to suffer so much till the end.

I don't want rich and powerful from my country people to torture me for the rest of my life.

Why? Why was I so stupid? Give me back what I had. I didn't realize the value and importance of it. Forever lost so much. Now only constipation, and there will be torture and I will lose my mind and bang my head locked away. 

Can anyone please help me go away and get to safety? 

Please God help me learn computer science, I beg you. Please take me out of this place and protect me from bad people. Heal me. 

I know I am asking for too much now. It is too late. I am in danger and lost all my resources for acomplishing this goal. I was so stupid. I had it all and was capable of making my dreams come true. Now it is too late. There is no God or Universe that fulfils wishes or there is and it is fulfilling wishes of other people who want to destroy my life and torture me.

I am not afraid of death. I am so afraid of hurting my heart to escape the inevitable. I don't understand why. I guess because it would hurt so much, yet I would ask someone else to do it for me if I could. But no one would pierce my heart and put me down humanely.

Is there anyone here who can help me make a job online? What can I do to earn three thousand euros a year online? There must be some kind of value I can bring to people. Businesses often hurt people and make money off of it, why can't I do something small and make money from not giving a lot of value?

How did people messed up your chem? 

In my opinion, you should treat your medical condition first, even if you have to treat the symptoms first instead of the root. 

Also, you can try to find work working in the office where the work may be easier. You can go to 'Google opinions rewards' to do some surveys and earn money. ?

Edited by hyruga

19 hours ago, hyruga said:

Also, you can try to find work working in the office where the work may be easier.

How is working in the office easier when you don't know how to do math, science or programming? 

Anyway, does anyone know how I can build an online business that targets a global audience? Is it possible to give value to the world as a YouTuber one day when I'm not too old? I wish I could put my basic knowledge of English to use and connect with many countries. 

I'm afraid private businesses won't have a man like me onboard their ships, while it is too late for government jobs that require college educations. 

I wish I could build something one day, but I'm not ready. I'm still too inexperienced and very unintelligent. I'm not a good philosopher, nor anything else. So what can I do? Preach about diet and exercise? Be a massage therapist maybe? 

If I was able to master consciousness and meditation, I would make it, but that is really hard. But if I was, then people would probably follow me. Yes, basic self-help too, but you can live without it. Emotional mastery and consciousness....

PS:  Can anyone help me start writing essays to improve my writing and vocab and understanding of the Bible? I don't speak very well, and I want to improve in the areas of socialization and communication.