Luca001

Deja Vu

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had a Deja Vu. This time It clicked, I intuitevely understood for the first time what actually a Deja Vu is.

A Deja Vu is the moment in which parallel realities coincides, untill they don't. Have you noticed that you know what is going to happen next when a Deja Vu occurs, untill something deviates from your remembrance?

A Deja Vu is the moment in which parallel realities coincides.

Has anyone had a similar realization?

Edited by Luca001

I am not sure, but when it happens it feels like one reality has higher priority than other. It's like that god being picky instead of relative. I dont know.

Btw that guy is looking like he is going up.

@Sucuk Ekmek 

Interesting point.

The guy in my profilo picture is Masayoshi Takana, a japanese guitarist. Hidden gem. In the pic he is skydiving

9 hours ago, Luca001 said:

Yesterday I had a Deja Vu. This time It clicked, I intuitevely understood for the first time what actually a Deja Vu is.

A Deja Vu is the moment in which parallel realities coincides, untill they don't. Have you noticed that you know what is going to happen next when a Deja Vu occurs, untill something deviates from your remembrance?

A Deja Vu is the moment in which parallel realities coincides.

Has anyone had a similar realization?

Edited by tuku747

I think its like a check point where God goes back to change something.  All gods plans is baked into existence so its checkpoints it wants to go back to are already part of the original experience in a weird way.

parachute__by_spiritualdoodles_dfm1c49-414w-2x.jpg

Edited by Hojo

@Luca001 ty I have heard the album i drew it a year ago while listening to it haha. Its pretty good

Edited by Hojo

8 hours ago, Luca001 said:

@Sucuk Ekmek 

The guy in my profilo picture is Masayoshi Takana, a japanese guitarist. Hidden gem. In the pic he is skydiving

His album the rainbow goblins is a masterpiece.