Princess Arabia

Female Masturbation

67 posts in this topic

On 28/08/2023 at 2:49 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Why are you shouting. Lol

Sorry, I had no idea that wrighting in capitals meant I was shouting. Nor did I know you could be restricted for 7 days from posting and be given warning points. Sometimes I accidentally hit the caps on while I am writing. Unintentional of course and I posted it. And if I have already written it out and it is long I can not be bothered rewriting it in lowercase. Now I know.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

Sorry, I had no idea that wrighting in capitals meant I was shouting. Nor did I know you could be restricted for 7 days from posting and be given warning points. Sometimes I accidentally hit the caps on while I am writing. Unintentional of course and I posted it. And if I have already written it out and it is long I can not be bothered rewriting it in lowercase. Now I know.

No apology needed, and sorry to hear about your jail sentence. Didn't even know it was against guidelines. I know about starting new topic, tho, no caps there. Funny how we can shout online without hearing a word lol. Guess that's how God can be here talking to us and we can't hear a word. God is like the Internet, shouting his ass away in caps throughout space and no one hears, only in silence, just like here. That's why our asses in jail. Anyway, thanks for serving my jail time before I did the same thing. You're my Guinea pig. Hope you found all my jokes funny.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

No apology needed, and sorry to hear about your jail sentence. Didn't even know it was against guidelines. I now about starting new topic, tho, no caps there. Funny how we can shout online without hearing a word lol. Guess that's how God can be here talking to us and we can't hear a word. God is like the Internet, shouting his ass away in caps throughout space and no one hears, only in silence, just like here. That's why our asses in jail. Anyway, thanks for serving my jail time before I did the same thing. You're my Guinea pig. Hope you found all my jokes funny.

Same I had no idea either that it is part of the guidelines. I love your japeries don't ever stop. As for the Guinea pig anything for a Princess.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

29 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Same I had no idea either that it is part of the guidelines. I love your japeries don't ever stop. As for the Guinea pig anything for a Princes

❤️

tbh, I always wondered this too because id listen to the hype about "no fap" but as a woman its definitely a whole different thing but no one talks about it haha i see it's still very taboo, like how dare a women explore themselves and feel sexual pleasure lol 

I guess too much of anything isn't good. i mean it's really answered itself in terms of chasing dopamine highs which is prob what semen retention goes into, actually idk cause i have no experience in that haha but this spiritual dudes podcast on yt kinda talks about it like that. but yeah i always wondered if i hold do i also get the same benefits? like glowly face, nil mood swings, you know actually i feel as though its because youre not chasing anything. you're not needing anything i feel like its a subconscious thing right, when you let go of your desires (in this case be it sex/marstabtion) and you're not always chasing a high of something or release so you can feel better. it kinda shows off in someone, like you can sense it sometimes. Although that's more for extreme cases of addiction to said dopamine high i guess not just your average person. 

8 minutes ago, Naomi said:

tbh, I always wondered this too because id listen to the hype about "no fap" but as a woman its definitely a whole different thing but no one talks about it haha i see it's still very taboo, like how dare a women explore themselves and feel sexual pleasure lol 

I guess too much of anything isn't good. i mean it's really answered itself in terms of chasing dopamine highs which is prob what semen retention goes into, actually idk cause i have no experience in that haha but this spiritual dudes podcast on yt kinda talks about it like that. but yeah i always wondered if i hold do i also get the same benefits? like glowly face, nil mood swings, you know actually i feel as though its because youre not chasing anything. you're not needing anything i feel like its a subconscious thing right, when you let go of your desires (in this case be it sex/marstabtion) and you're not always chasing a high of something or release so you can feel better. it kinda shows off in someone, like you can sense it sometimes. Although that's more for extreme cases of addiction to said dopamine high i guess not just your average person. 

Thanks for your input and welcome to the Forum. It's taboo for other people, I talk about anything. Let me think...nope ...cant think of anything off limits...oh yeah, politics. I don't think I'm chasing a high when I do it. I just feel like it and I do it. I'm not a sex-addict so I don't know. You probably don't have to be a sex-addict to be addicted to masturbation, though. Don't know.

On 8/28/2023 at 2:51 AM, Princess Arabia said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and since there are way more males here than females, this might get tricky. I notice a lot of guys talking about no fap, which is the abstaining from masturbation. You know - no fap, fap, fap, fap sound. They say it promotes mental clarity to muscle growth, to increased testosterone levels, to higher energy levels and more. I don't think there are any scientific evidence to back these claims, but, either way:

My question is, does no fap for women affects women in anyway. Are there any benefits or side effects. Does it also help in clarity, mood swings or health. I don't know since I've never done it. I'm always masturbating as I have no sex life and I'm always horny. My work doesn't require me to have an orgasm and I can always fake it if I have to. I cannot come on the spot as it takes special positioning of my legs, and I don't need to do that anyway. I'm just curious as I have never gone more than a week, or at the most, two weeks without masturbating. I know, that's a long time for men but for women that's not too long. 

No hate speeches please, as this is a legitimate question, and if you can't handle it or are going to be rude, please don't respond as you know my tongue slips from time to time. Women and men can answer, but women encouraged. Women be brave, there's no shame here.

I believe generally bad for one reason, regardless of the gender.

If you do sex or masturbation thinking about your commited partner, that's great! Great to feel wanted and want somebody and it goes full circle and it's an enjoyable experience.

If you do hook up with multiple people and jerk off thinking about different people, then you will be more mentally and emotionally fragile and unstable, form my experience. If you do longer periods of no fap like a more than 2 weeks, your perception of the opposite sex will change. The natural triggers will not trigger as they would and you are able to think about other aspects of life more clearly, the impact of importance about what people think of you also reduces and there is no emotional investment and expectation how things should go from your crush or person you like if you do no fap.

I am not talking about whether you should, shouldn't or suggesting that you feel any way about it. This is just purely my observation. I think it's sad that everything is so sexualized for monetary gain and people are chasing some kind of illusions just to blow one off or get laid or maintain an abusive relationship (to not be lonely) although life may be about entirely something else. And then ANYWAY you are left alone and couldn't in fact run away from it, time to sit with yourself and address it.