ToaTokuchi

Struggling to remember a member's name

26 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In 99% of the cases accounts are banned, not deleted. 1% of the time sometimes people ask for their account to be deleted for personal reasons.

But how can a new account (just created 4 - 10 days ago) ask for deletion when they don't have the option to message you or moderator? I'm puzzled. 

It was said that new accounts weren't allowed to message. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In 99% of the cases accounts are banned, not deleted. 1% of the time sometimes people ask for their account to be deleted for personal reasons.

People have the ability to hide their own old posts. Which they sometimes do for personal and privacy reasons.

This account was created on August 17th. And now it ceases to exist. How is that possible? Even deleted accounts are visible. How come it became invisible? 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/profile/32049-peace-of-mind/

Edited by Buck Edwards

10 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

But how can a new account (just created 4 - 10 days ago) ask for deletion

I have not deleted any accounts in the last 30 days.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have no problem banning people from here who I deem characterologically or ideologically unsuitable.

TJ Reeves was accusing me of running a suicide cult. Anyone accusing me of that will be banned.

A lot of people in the past accused you of this and you used to just laugh it off or sway them away without banning them

Why things changed when TJ said it?

you banning him proves his allegations and makes you guilty of it, if you didn’t you wouldn’t care? 

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

On 30/08/2023 at 6:12 PM, Focus said:

A lot of people in the past accused you of this and you used to just laugh it off or sway them away without banning them

Why things changed when TJ said it?

you banning him proves his allegations and makes you guilty of it, if you didn’t you wouldn’t care? 

Leo hasn't answered obviously which confirms the suspicions. 

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean