Princess Arabia

Channeling Session

6 posts in this topic

Another interesting Channel Interview about Consciousness and the nature of Energy. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

That was interesting, I have not seen much about channeling. She was talking with an interesting perspective on how energy works. I wish he spent less time asking about how things relate to quantum physics and quantum entanglement and stuff like that. I am sure he could think of more interesting questions. 

Edited by Jordan

40 minutes ago, Jordan said:

That was interesting, I have not seen much about channeling. She was talking with an interesting perspective on how energy works. I wish he spent less time asking about how things relate to quantum physics and quantum entanglement and stuff like that. I am sure he could think of more interesting questions. 

He's usually a pretty good interviewer. I found the interview very informative. I learnt a thing or two about energy and how it works. Glad you found it interesting.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

I feel like she is mostly parroting the lingo of abraham hicks and mimicking esther. 

Edited by Vibroverse

16 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I feel like she is mostly parroting the lingo of abraham hicks and mimicking esther. 

Maybe they're channelling the same entities

16 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

On 2023-08-23 at 4:37 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Another interesting Channel Interview about Consciousness and the nature of Energy. 

This is child's play material. This is what real channeling is like. ?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear.