Extreme Z7

An Alien's Advice on Awakening

5 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

I am not seriously pursuing awakening yet but this has been an incredibly profound thing to read.
I probably would have cried if I was actually pursuing Awakening.
https://storywaters.medium.com/i-met-an-alien-it-said-the-earth-is-an-idea-stop-hitting-the-snooze-button-518644beffce

On a side note, purchasing that Medium.com subscription was totally worth it.

I checked out the website and it is worth it, even with a non-subscrption. They have very interesting topics to choose from and offer a wide variety of perspectives. I signed up with just email and will check it out more before deciding on a prescription which is very affordable at $5/mth, $50/annually. I'm always looking for short interesting articles to read that have high quality content and this is one of them. High quality relative to all the junk that's out there. Thank you for posting.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia you enjoy channeled material?

There's nothing of a higher quality and more entertaining then this channeled material below. Thought you might resonate with. It's the Peak.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

@Princess Arabia you enjoy channeled material?

There's nothing of a higher quality and more entertaining then this channeled material below. Thought you might resonate with. It's the Peak.

Yes, I've watched a few channelers and have found the space interesting. I think I've seen this guy before but I will check it out, thank you. The Universe shows you more of what you're focused on, and it keeps coming - with gratitude, of course. Can't leave that out.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Thank you for sharing this.

Let Love In