Sabth

How can I make money to be able to travel to Egypt?

13 posts in this topic

To see my childhood place. I've been missing Egypt so much but couldn't go. I want to make money to be able to travel across Egypt. As a young female (27) . I wanna go to my childhood house and neighborhood. ><

*The last time I was in Egypt was in 2005 when I was 9years old.

In which country are you currently? 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

In which country are you currently? 

I'll pm you

I also wanna stay for more than a month so that I could really truly discover Egypt. Going to all the places from north to south. 

Work?

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

4 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Work?

I'm currently only starting a new work. But idk how it goes. 

Edited by Sabth

I really don't know how I could even go. It's been a long time . Too long. And I can't go alone. My parents had no intention to go. So I would hv to buy the tickets on my own (usually my mom does this). Make the passport on my own and go on my own . Idk

I feel like I wanna go with my father. 

Idk if we can even locate our home..

Edited by Sabth

@Sabth Where are you from? If you live relatively close to Egypt, it can be easier to get there of course. I am from Italy, and from here you can work any 9 to 5 job that in a year will give you the chance to go there (if you save your money properly).

3 hours ago, manuel bon said:

@Sabth Where are you from? If you live relatively close to Egypt, it can be easier to get there of course. I am from Italy, and from here you can work any 9 to 5 job that in a year will give you the chance to go there (if you save your money properly).

I'm living far far away from Egypt.

If I worked for a month, I can already buy a flight ticket to Egypt but , to stay there , you need a lot more money. 

Edited by Sabth

Even if I have money (some people give us money) (as a child) I wouldn't know how to go there.  The process and everything. 

@Sabth Then keep working and saving! Don't be impatient, sooner or later you will have enough to go there.

1 minute ago, Sabth said:

Even if I have money (some people give us money) (as a child) I wouldn't know how to go there.  The process and everything. 

How old are you? You can get informed, you can find these kinds of info on the internet.

8 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

@Sabth Then keep working and saving! Don't be impatient, sooner or later you will have enough to go there.

How old are you? You can get informed, you can find these kinds of info on the internet.

I mean, back when I was younger>> idk how to buy tickets online, how to get there, (my parents didn't wanna go).