@shree Maybe now you should try the work of Byron Katie

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 03/12/2023 at 9:18 PM, shree said:

The truth hit me like a thunderbolt.

I've got three options:

1. Do I want to relive that trauma?

2. Can I love it?

3. Do I embrace this as a self-chosen experience?

Option three resonated with me as the initial step towards healing. The others may follow suit, but for now, acceptance is key. I recognize that releasing this trauma may require delving back into the depths of my experiences, perhaps even finding love in the act itself.

I've helped people with trauma reliving, big and small, and delved into that subject quite a bit.

If you want to free yourself, you have to go option 1.

The other options are good, but to jump to them and leave it at that would constitute spiritual bypassing and gaslighting your inner child.

There's an awful lot of intense emotional pain behind this incident, which you are going to have to feel, in order to release it.

Please do not use psychedelics for this.

Let your trusted therapist help you relive it in bits and pieces, sober.

Feel the helplessness, feel the terror, feel the anger, feel all of it.

That will set you free.

It's great that 5-meo-MALT helped you discover this thread, but if you go deeper into it under the influence of psychedelics, you might bite off a little more than you can chew, and you could be faced with serious depression, panic attacks or psychosis.

Which you can avoid if you do the reliving part sober.

I wish you all the strength 💚

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy On the other hand there is a lot of energy stored which needs to be released. 5 meo is perfect for that. Furthermore doing psychedelics regulary helps you to preventing panic attacks. It's like weight lifting. Of course there is always the one exercise where you put too much weight but if you stay in training you will not really hurt yourself after this exercise. And do less next time or take a short break. 

By the way, talk therapy could retraumatize you too and could even damage yourself seriously if you get the wrong therapist. I would not see that option less risky

12 hours ago, flowboy said:

I've helped people with trauma reliving, big and small, and delved into that subject quite a bit.

If you want to free yourself, you have to go option 1.

The other options are good, but to jump to them and leave it at that would constitute spiritual bypassing and gaslighting your inner child.

There's an awful lot of intense emotional pain behind this incident, which you are going to have to feel, in order to release it.

Please do not use psychedelics for this.

Let your trusted therapist help you relive it in bits and pieces, sober.

Feel the helplessness, feel the terror, feel the anger, feel all of it.

That will set you free.

It's great that 5-meo-MALT helped you discover this thread, but if you go deeper into it under the influence of psychedelics, you might bite off a little more than you can chew, and you could be faced with serious depression, panic attacks or psychosis.

Which you can avoid if you do the reliving part sober.

I wish you all the strength 💚

Thank you for your advice. I agree with most of what you said, but I need to take a risk and see what happens. I believe that taking controlled doses of 5MeO MALT can help me achieve my goals. I have already tried it before and was able to handle it well. I prefer to do it alone, just like I have done in the past. If it doesn't work out, I will consider that option. I am hopeful for a positive outcome.

On 03/12/2023 at 10:30 PM, Thought Art said:

@shree Maybe now you should try the work of Byron Katie

Thank you for the suggestion. I will check it out.

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

@flowboy On the other hand there is a lot of energy stored which needs to be released. 5 meo is perfect for that. Furthermore doing psychedelics regulary helps you to preventing panic attacks. It's like weight lifting. Of course there is always the one exercise where you put too much weight but if you stay in training you will not really hurt yourself after this exercise. And do less next time or take a short break. 

By the way, talk therapy could retraumatize you too and could even damage yourself seriously if you get the wrong therapist. I would not see that option less risky

@flowboy hinted that the true extent of trauma is unpredictable until faced directly. While I currently think I can handle it, there's a worry it might be too much when confronted, leading to a bad outcome.

I'm unsure how I'd react to a full dose of 5MeO DMT, something I haven't tried yet. On the other hand, 5MeO MALT builds up more slowly, and the "what the fuck just happened?" feeling it induces isn't as intense as the one associated with 5MeO DMT.