Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

Reality is so sweet

78 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Have you ever considered that maybe you have some degree of free will, and that maybe god is trying to help you, but you are not allowing the help to come? 

I already verified that I don't. I don't think my thoughts and I don't move my body. God keeps showing me posts of no free will and gives me insights of how free will is literally impossible in imagination unless you're in god mod and controlling things on the go. But if you control things on the go you can't really take reality seriously because you're aware you're doing it. So god wills itself into movies and loses all power.

@Holykael there is something behind the movie tho that is not part of it and that is you. You are not part of the movie and you have the choice to think what you want of it. your commentary to the movie is negative because you are sad God didn't make you sad the circumstances in the movie made you sad because you love your gf and God took her from you.

You are still playing the character and thinking you aren't at the same time.

I have been in your same situation when my girlfriend broke my heart and I hated God and I hated my gf and I hated life I thought it was a torture chamber. 

But it was all demons making me think that and I saw it when I have kundalini. You are crushing your own life energy.

Praise God at your highest and praise God at your lowest

Edited by Hojo

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I already verified that I don't. I don't think my thoughts and I don't move my body. God keeps showing me posts of no free will and gives me insights of how free will is literally impossible in imagination unless you're in god mod and controlling things on the go. But if you control things on the go you can't really take reality seriously because you're aware you're doing it. So god wills itself into movies and loses all power.

What if god is beyond both free will and determinism, and free will and determinism are just mental concepts you buy into? Or, what if you are right and there is no free will, but you have not been able to make peace with it yet, and that's why you are suffering? 

You might say that even making peace with it or not is out of your control, perhaps. But, then, if you have absolutely no free will, then there cannot even be a you that is suffering. Because suffering implies that there is a you there that is comparing what you are now experiencing to something else. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

What if god is beyond both free will and determinism, and free will and determinism are just mental concepts you buy into? Or, what if you are right and there is no free will, but you have not been able to make peace with it yet, and that's why you are suffering? 

You might say that even making peace with it or not is out of your control, perhaps. But, then, if you have absolutely no free will, then there cannot even be a you that is suffering. Because suffering implies that there is a you there that is comparing what you are now experiencing to something else. 

The feeling of suffering is programmed into the movie. States of consciousness chained together like a blockchain. Programmed suffering. programmed heartbreak. Programmed sadness.

6 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

@Hojo

It was god that made the entire movie so he's responsible for my sadness. In fact god is responsible for every one of my actions and thoughts and there isn't a choice at all. Being aware that I'm not in the movie is a shift of consciousness that god may have never destined to happen. I don't choose shit.

Edited by Holykael

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

It was god that made the entire movie so he's responsible for my sadness. In fact god is responsible for every one of my actions and thoughts and there isn't a choice at all. Being aware that I'm not in the movie is a shift of consciousness that god may have never destined to happen. I don't choose shit.

But maybe it is destined to happen, you don't know that. 

8 minutes ago, Hojo said:

But maybe it is destined to happen, you don't know that. 

Sure it's a possibility. Just like getting tortured again. Anything goes.

You aren't talking like its pre destined tho you are dragging the past with you the entire time

13 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael there is something behind the movie tho that is not part of it and that is you. You are not part of the movie and you have the choice to think what you want of it. your commentary to the movie is negative because you are sad God didn't make you sad the circumstances in the movie made you sad because you love your gf and God took her from you.

You are still playing the character and thinking you aren't at the same time.

I have been in your same situation when my girlfriend broke my heart and I hated God and I hated my gf and I hated life I thought it was a torture chamber. 

But it was all demons making me think that and I saw it when I have kundalini. You are crushing your own life energy.

Praise God at your highest and praise God at your lowest

After what that fucker did to me I'd rather die than praise god. You don't understand. I was humiliated, I lost all my money. I lost twp jobs and I can't get a job now. I lost my gf. I lost my friends. I lost my independence. I lost everything I had to lose except a roof over my head. I was also tortured several times. Ofc I understand ultimately I did it to myself as god but as the character I can't forgive this.

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Sure it's a possibility. Just like getting tortured again. Anything goes.

Surrendering to the torture might free you, though. Not trying to defeat the torture, but dying in it, in a sense. Like saying, okay, torture me as you like, i'm letting go. 

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

You aren't talking like its pre destined tho you are dragging the past with you the entire time

The past was predestined. My undoing was a planned execution. Why should I ever praise or love that which so heartlessly orchestrated my downfall and keeps giving me new problems to deal with. I believe only in giving good lives to people.

Surrendering to the torture might free you, though. Not trying to defeat the torture, but dying in it, in a sense. Like saying, okay, torture me as you like, i'm letting go. 

There's literally no other choice so... In my mind it is completely sick that torture exists.

Maybe god is torturing you, so that you won't have any choice but totally surrendering, letting go and, in a sense, dying as your false self. 

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Maybe god is torturing you, so that you won't have any choice but totally surrendering, letting go and, in a sense, dying as your false self. 

Why is the torture necessary for this. Why not just end me instantly? Why is the cruelty necessary. There is no excuse.

@Holykael then you don't understand why God created torture it would be completely frozen un able to do anything. Not even be good. never would it get to experience the cheeks of its favourite person.

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael then you don't understand why God created torture it would be xompletely frozen un able to do anything. Not even be good

This doesn't make any sense. How does the creation of torture add anything to existence?

@Holykael because it created duality it needed to to be able to experience good feelings. If everything is good its completely frozen

Edited by Hojo

Beyond constructions and deconstructions of meaning there is reality and that is what we all are.

It is more accurate to say that you are your own father and mother than to say they are constructions, not aware by themselves, as long as you say so. All modes of being and states are God and God alone. It's just yourself playing with yourself. Running in circles, it's a game, the only game, you have been awakening for infinity, that's what God does. Everything is a manifestation of God. You are manifested in all multiplicity and mind labyrinths, it's indeed a beautiful show to enjoy. 

Whatever reality is here, that is absolute, all contradictions and opposites included. In whatever way reality is behaving, it has it's own law. You are discovering interesting shapes of God but whatever Reality shapeshifts to, that is as itself as it could ever be, with it's according own law. The transgression of the law of reality where you find yourself in, is expensive, as well as forcing reality to shapeshift into certain states not understanding that God itself is what is now.

5 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael because it created duality it needed to to be able to experience good feelings

This is total bullshit. In heaven god experiences an eternal expanding orgasm and there's no duality. 

The existence of duality doesn't require torture at allneither. Take it away and everything else still works all the same.

There's an infinite amount of realities with no pain and suffering too.

Just like there's an infintie amount of realities with just pain and suffering.

Edited by Holykael

@Holykael you just stay there in that feeling and nothing happens. Its not actually expanding its just a feeling of expanding and orgasming.  Its not expanding anywhere its frozen in that state . You cant see anything or meet anyone God needed to create the reverse terror and contration for things to happen. They are ultimately the same state as thats all there is

Edited by Hojo