Holykael

Nothing's wrong with the world

70 posts in this topic

If I had no bodily sensations I wouldn't see any problem with this creation. If you look at the world as if it was a story, you would say wow what a great story but living in it can be actual hell.

My shift in perspective is that the only evil god has committed is putting himself in his creation in this manner. If I could just be a camera attached to this body but without bodily sensations there would be nothing wrong with this world. 

I had a great time in this world despite all the moments of suffering for 26 years and there was even a moment where I grieved for the end of that chapter in my life (I heard a voice in my head saying "say goodbye to your life"). I also had a dream where the love of my life said to me in a demonic voice that I would never be happy again. My life was really well designed for those 26 years, I had a great time and a lot of fulfilling experiences. But now it's all over and all signs point that I'll never experience satisfaction again.

I only hope that the "me" disappears and I realize that nobody is actually here. I'm the problem, everything is fine as it is. I doubt this will actually happen, I think god wants to keep me around. I think that's incredibly cruel but nothing I can do to change things. 

IMG_20230523_212813.jpg

@Holykael if you don't like the hand you are dealt oh fucking well.  Make the best of it.  God did not give you life so you can piss it away - he gave you life to appreciate it.  The problem with you is you have no appreciation for life itself.  It's pathetic how selfish you are.  There are so many disabled people in this world that have a brighter outlook on life than you do.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Holykael if you don't like the hand you are dealt oh fucking well.  Make the best of it.  God did not give you life so you can piss it away - he gave you life to appreciate it.  The problem with you is you have no appreciation for life itself.  It's pathetic how selfish you are.  There are so many disabled people in this world then have a brighter outlook on life than you do.  

Who's to blame for my selfishness given that everything is predetermined? Why did god make me "selfish". I wish I could see the world in a brighter way.

The goal is to annihilate you. Not physically but metaphysically. You do this by not listen to demons whispering in your ear. A demon is a negative thought pattern thats it stop listening it

Edited by Hojo

Th

3 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Who's to blame for my selfishness given that everything is predetermined? Why did god make me "selfish". I wish I could see the world in a brighter way.

The ultimate selfish act is to blame God for your attitude and your behavior.   You have complete control over your thoughts and your behavior.  You have bought into the belief that we have no free will.  You have total free will.  This was a spiritual belief that was spoonfed to you and you bought it.  But you do have free will and your own mind.   You don't have to stay in this hell you have created for yourself.  You stay in it because you choose to.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Th

The ultimate selfish act is to blame God for your attitude and your behavior.   You have complete control over your thoughts and your behavior.  You have bought into the belief that we have no free will.  You have total free will.  This was a spiritual belief that was spoonfed to you and you bought it.  But you do have free will and your own mind.   You don't have to stay in this hell you have created for yourself.  You stay in it because you choose to.

This is where you lose me. God guided me to the insight that everything is predetermined, I already experience myself as an automatic happening. Where is this free will you speak of? It doesn't exist and has never existed. You're not even conscious anyway. What do you know? Only I can know.

Edited by Holykael

7 minutes ago, Holykael said:

This is where you lose me. God guided me to the insight that everything is predetermined, I already experience myself as an automatic happening. Where is this free will you speak of?

You are not the ego - you are God.  You are Pure Consciousness.  Yes, you have limited your state of consciousness- but notice that you haven't died yet.   Why is that? Perhaps because the very will that guides whether you live or breath is none other but your will.  Maybe God's will and yours is the same.   So the actions you take are that of God's- not of the ego.  Turn towards the sky...who did that? Who is in charge?  Surely someone turned towards the sky.  Maybe it was you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are not the ego - you are God.  You are Pure Consciousness.  Yes, you have limited your state of consciousness- but notice that you haven't died yet.   Why is that? Perhaps because the very will that guides whether you live or breath is none other but your will.  Maybe God's will and yours is the same.   So the actions you take are that of God's- not of the ego.  Turn towards the sky...who did that? Who is in charge?  Surely someone turned towards the sky.  

The dream is a movie created by god. Past present and future exist simultaneously, everything has already happened, it's being replayed in a linear fashion. The entire infinity was generated instantly by god. The projector is simply focused on one of the possibilities. Inside the movie there is no freedom, it's playing out exactly as it was generated to be. I chose the movie but the character in the movie has no power of choice at all. 

Edited by Holykael

@Holykael god is creating the movie and watching the movie and playing a character in the movie. You need to step back from playing a character and just watch the movie. You are too attach to your character that is suffering. Once you realize all states you should be able to continously create the movie.  And you should be able to turn everything good for awhile. 1000 years it says in the bible

Edited by Hojo

5 minutes ago, Holykael said:

The dream is a movie created by god. Past present and future exist simultaneously, everything has already happened, it's being replayed in a linear fashion. The entire infinity was generated instantly by god. The projector is simply focused on one of the possibilities. Inside the movie there is no freedom, it's playing out exactly as it was generated to be. I chose the movie but the character in the movie has no power of choice at all. 

This is a belief and this is a huge trap of spirituality.   You have bought into it my friend.  You are creating reality now. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael god is creating the movie and watching the movie and playing a character in the movie. You need to step back from playing a character and just watch the movie. You are too attach to your character that is suffering. Once you realize all states you should be able to continously create the movie 

The movie is already created according to a plan. It's being played on the projector. God is the projector and the movie itself and attached to a character. 

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

The movie is already created according to a plan. It's being played on the projector. God is the projector and the movie itself and attached to a character. 

Your brain has been washed by Leo's Oneness video.  This is NOT the case.  You are in total control of your life.  Everything has not already happened.  This is a thought story you have told yourself. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

This is a belief and this is a huge trap of spirituality.   You have bought into it my friend.  You are creating reality now. 

It's not a belief. It's my direct experience that thoughts happen automatically I don't generate them and I had an awakening on mushrooms where I became the witness and my body acted of its own accord. And god told me that he controls me.

I once had an astral projection experience where I met god in a form and he told me "I control everything".

It's not a belief. It's my direct experience that thoughts happen automatically I don't generate them and I had an awakening on mushrooms where I became the witness and my body acted of its own accord. And god told me that he controls me.

I once had an astral projection experience where I met god in a form and he told me "I control everything".

You ARE God!!! You have absolute TOTAL control!  You are God just playing with yourself. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Your brain has been washed by Leo's Oneness video.  This is NOT the case.  You are in total control of your life.  Everything has not already happened.  This is a thought story you have told yourself. 

Everything already happened because there is no time. This is a trick. I don't need a figment of my imagination to "get it". I already got it that's what matters. I didn't come to conclusions from some video, I had my own awakenings and other people here can verify. Check this post by razard

Screenshot_2023-05-12-18-50-26-038_com.android.chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Everything already happened because there is no time. This is a trick. I don't need a figment of my imagination to "get it". I already got it that's what matters. I didn't come to conclusions from some video, I had my own awakenings and other people here can verify. Check this post by razard

Screenshot_2023-05-12-18-50-26-038_com.android.chrome.jpg

I'm going to warn @Razard86.  There are precious minds he is ruining over his bullshit.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

You ARE God!!! You have absolute TOTAL control!  You are God just playing with yourself. 

You don't get it. Life is a movie. God surrenders to its creation and lets it play out from beginning to end. There is nobody controlling this. It is just happening. The control was in the creation of the movie but once inside the movie nobody is in control. 

Even leo in his "real time awakening video" said "THERE'S NO ONE IN CONTROL"

@Holykael you can go back into the projector room and change the film when you wake up. You can realize that you are the one feeding the projections into the projector and change them.

God does surrender but God can wake up and say I want something else.

Edited by Hojo

You don't get it. Life is a movie. God surrenders to its creation and lets it play out from beginning to end. There is nobody controlling this. It is just happening. The control was in the creation of the movie but once inside the movie nobody is in control. 

Even leo in his "real time awakening video" said "THERE'S NO ONE IN CONTROL"

This is one of the biggest traps you can fall into with spirituality.   The whole no free will bullshit.   It has obviously robbed you of your happiness.    It is false.  But you can believe what you want.  You are smart enough to know its not true. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael you can go back into the projector room and change the film when you wake up. You can realize that you are the one feeding the projections into the projector and change them.

He doesn't understand that yet. He took spirituality and became brainwashed - the very trap you spoke about in the other thread about religion and spirituality- he has bought into.  It's very sad to see it being played out in real time. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.