Juan

A video game with ZERO rewards but…

5 posts in this topic

I was playing a game on the phone, Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon, really fun and it creates like a new gaming genre because it’s like a puzzle strategy rogue-like tetris. 

The thing is that after playing I got the idea of what if there is a game with ZERO rewards? Would it be that popular and addictive anymore? Maybe there are games like that but right now I don’t remember any, maybe a story focus game or novel.

But to spice it up the experiment, after you finish the game, now the game becomes rewarding, you lose the abilities you had on your first play through, now it feels really like a new game+. Idk just a thought for a game concept. 

Come on bro what does that even mean, zero rewards? :P:P

Rocket League then, you don't get any reward, you just win or lose!

24 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Come on bro what does that even mean, zero rewards? 

I was just observing the game I was playing and it has a lot of rewards system in order to keep you engaged playing. So after a long session playing, I thought about the opposite side, why not a game that is more close to real life? You don’t get points by punching (aside of sport) and killing people. It might look boring af the game but, it’s closer to reality. 

We need a game where the goal is the generate a insight or idea and your reward is the capacity of creativity unlocked within.

We need a Elo system for insight and wisdom generation, AI can be used as the engine that rates the quality of the answer. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 minutes ago, integral said:

We need a game where the goal is the generate a insight or idea and your reward is the capacity of creativity unlocked within.

Maybe with @Leo Gura next upcoming game. :D