Osaid

Dogs are more intelligent than many humans

6 posts in this topic

Dogs are actually pretty amazing. Like, really amazing. Some serious EQ here. I will not take dogs for granted again.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Yep, they also make great emotional support animals. 

My therapist has a really cute dog!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

We can't really read into their body language as well cause we are a different species. 

But I still find it fascinating how much more animals are communicating actively with their bodies while we can be a lot more in our head. Animals might be a lot smarter in that aspect. I like to watch trained dogs training wild dogs as an analogy for untoxic masculinity. 

Edited by Jannes

This is misanthropy, the dog is unconscious and would have been torn to pieces by wild animals in a similar situation.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

27 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

the dog is unconscious and would have been torn to pieces by wild animals in a similar situation.

misdogthropy

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Only high EQ can pick up on high EQ, maybe