manuel bon

Has anyone tried Fladrafinil? Is it similar to Modafinil?

6 posts in this topic

I live in the Netherlands, and I was looking for Modafinil or Adrafinil so I can boost my productivity, but couldn't find any of them. I saw that Fladrafinil is a legal research chemical, but I can't find any info about it online, except for some on Wikipedia (which says it is closely related to Adrafinil and Modafinil, but how?).

Do you know it? Have you tried it? Is it similar to Modafinil? Is it harmful to your body? 

I want as much info as possible before purchasing it.

@manuel bon

How many different things have you tried before deciding to take modafinil or something similar just to get things done. How other people get things done, how millionaires got their wealth and how spiritual monks attained their enlightenment. I strongly suggest you not going to that route, because you can find alternative solutions that are also long-term solutions and that is how you should measure your success anyways, on the long-term. If you still think you somehow need extra clarity boost then start microdosing magical truffles that are legal where you live and you'll be so much better with that path. Also begin to meditate daily and make cold showers a way to wake you up if needed.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it!

I often use supplements for mental performance, like Ginko Biloba or Sulbutiamine, but to be honest, I didn't see much difference (it's been a year since I started), maybe some clarity and less mental fog, but I am not really sure. I did try also other things (getting inspired also from Leo's video about nootropics), but still, I was not really satisfied with the results. So I thought to try Modafinil or Noopept, but of course not on a daily basis.

Right now I meditate daily for 10 to 15 minutes (lately I do only mindfulness-guided meditations since I'm on vacation at my family's and I find it difficult to stick to my usual routine, which is at least 20-30 min to 1h unguided), and for the cold showers sometimes it's difficult since in the Netherlands is quite cold, but I always try haha.

Not looking enough lol.

Give me your email if you want.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@manuel bon

This forum is focused on building stable, sustainable and healthy solutions for life. If you somehow have NEED to take basically amphetamine to get things done then aim to do just while you search for healthier alternatives. Is your diet, sleep schedule, water intake, physical exercise routine, muscle stretching in under control. How about life direction and hot desire for some area where you can express yourself through the lifestyle that you consider as an art. Have you watched all Leo Gura's videos already. How about Frank Yang? There are so many different self-help methods and boy decides to take speed?

Sidenote: If you really still wanna go that route then I'll support you on that, but at least remember that you've been warned.

My whole support <3
-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 Yes don't worry, my lifestyle is under control, I do daily meditation, yoga/stretching, eat and drink healthy and exercise at least every second day. I have high goals, and I am not looking for something to get things done, and I don't need amphetamines. I am just experimenting with biohacking and trying to get high-quality performances in everything I do. Of course, I am not looking for shortcuts, getting high, or anything unhealthy. I am currently getting more and more Leo's content, I take notes, study, brainstorm, and contemplate. 

39 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

How about Frank Yang?

I don't know him, thank you, I will check him out.