pablo_aka_god

Pablo's Game Journal

60 posts in this topic

daygame session. 4 openings in total.

1 ask for a cafe very short + 3 direct openings, couldn't even stop a girl to talk w me. very hard day, I feel like shit and im starting to doubt whether this will ever work. still I know I gotta continue to see what happens, if in the next week I have at least a very good combo then I know I gotta continue. I've had good convos in the past in daygame so why couldn't it keep happenning?. I've had sex before with girls from daygame so statistically I know that if I keep doing it, it will happen again 

daygame session. 4 openings in total. 1 ask for coffee + 3 direct openings, all half assed and no girl hooked. i'm feeling brain fog during the interactions and don't try too hard, idk why. maybe Im not that attracted to the girls? or maybe its fear of approximation even after opening?ie: im sabotaging the interactions?

daygame session w 3 openings:

1 direct opening ended in insta date and kiss close! 

1 direct opening

1 ask for a coffee.

I almost quit today cause I was starting to doubt wether this works and bam! another kiss close.

also yesterday went out for dinner w my friend and wing Zen and we did some short openings on the street, every time I do a little bit of nightgame my daygame improves the next day, so even if nothing happens at night I know I'm improving my daygame. at the end of the night we ended chatting w a venezuelan girl for like 30 mins. at  the end of the convo I told her we should go for coffee another day and she said no in front of my friend! this is progression, in the past I couldn't face rejection in front of friends so I didn't even try to escalate w girls in front of them!

Edited by pablo_aka_god

daygame session, bare minimum 3 indirect openings, asked for coffee 3 times and got quick responses. was a shitty training day but at least showed up.

daygame session, 3 openings. one ask for coffee(girl showed interest) + 1 direct opening which I don't remember but I counted it as such + 1 direct opening a girl with the most beautiful ass I saw today could talk for 20 sec and girl left. I tried to do another direct opening but girl didn't even stop.

I wanna fuck so hard, just realized at this stage of my life I gotta focus only on making money and getting sex. everything else is a distraction. in the morning my neighboor(a girl) was fucking and I could hear it, I loved it and made think how great it's gonna be when im in that position and how stupid I was for caring too much about neighbors while fucking, my new rule should be: while fucking fuck neighbors. sex is something beautiful and I shouldn't feel shame for fucking really hard and noisy, it's actually a good thing

Edited by pablo_aka_god

daygame session. 2 indirect openings + 1 direct opening.

in direct opening at first girl stopped and was listening but I saw how I was trying a little to hard and she lost interest and left. it a real challenge to push it and try hard without looking like you are trying hard but looking natural. it was first direct opening in the day so I think it's great to try hard in first couple of interactions until reaching flow.

if doesn't come up natural better to come up as try hard than not trying 

Edited by pablo_aka_god

daygame session: 4 openings, all direct!

3rd girl showed sexual interest from the second I opened my mouth and told me to save her number. I took her number and gave her a kiss in the chick.

1st girl also showed some interest but her bus just came and she left, I could have asked her to stay but I wasn't that interested tbh and didn't find the congruence/desire to push it.

time and again I'm learning that I have to wait a few hours minimum to open a girl on whatsapp after a close. damn I am tired to ruining good games because I can't wait a few hours to send a message. I've seen the pattern of girls leaving after I over invest a lot. the only girls I got to fuck and become LTRs are girls which I never overinvested on. and even took a little too long to send messages

Edited by pablo_aka_god

I get horny and try to hurry meeting with a girl, this ends up destroying a possible lay and even LTR just because I assume that if girl showed she wants to fuck me she is not gonna care that I become too available for her.

Time and again I see that every fucking girl will lose interest if I overinvest even if she wanted to fuck the shit out of me minutes ago or even if she already fucked me, unless she fucked me a few times(more than 3) I gotta be careful with investment

even if my rational mind doesn't want to believe this I already have enough proof of life experience to know that the time one takes to reply a message is one of the most important times of cybergame and what never fails is taking a little longer than expected. so from now on I will appreciate this as a tool of game. cant track exactly how much to wait but at least I know when it's too early to reply and not do it, better to take 1 day than 1 min

quick update since last post:

last weekend friday-saturday I travelled 7 hours to the biggest custom party in Argentina(FDD Parana) w people I know from the pickup course.

Friday: only opened 1 set at night while buying stuff at a store, opening was natural didn't even try.

Saturday: did daygame at afternoon(only a few short interactions, none lasted much but at least opened). at night I went to the party and did a few openings and even direct openings inside the party.

Sunday(payday): did not game today but had a date at night with a girl I met a week ago on daygame(we kissed in the insta date). I pulled her to my house and she gave me a beautiful handjob, blowjob and boob job. For some reason she felt insecure about taking her skirt off so I enjoyed the other pleasures she gave me and came inside her mouth

Monday: 4 openings, only a very short interaction(1 min) until girl left.

Edited by pablo_aka_god

daygame session.

3 indirect openings.

1 direct opening. girl was looking down and away so I didn't push it. opening was well done though and energy during interaction felt right.

daygame session. almost dont do it but bumped into a big ass gial w red pants, was so sexy that I opened her directly.

in total did 3 openings: 1 direct + 2 ask for coffee

Edited by pablo_aka_god

daygame session. 3 openings.

1 ask for coffee. energu was right.

1 direct opening. girl just said thanks and didnt stop

1 direct opening. girl left but I was loose enough to make a joke and laughed

daygame session w wing zen. more than 3 direct openings. + at least 2 indirect.

last one asked a girl for a cafe and she felt hooked and was very sexy to me but I chickened out and didn't escalate. she was my target(big ass, short and morena) and was walking slow wearing a yellow shirt and tight pants(leggings). thats a signal that she was looking for sex. damn I feel like shit for not escalating.

Edited by pablo_aka_god

daygame session.

4 openings in total.

wing Zen helped me to do first opening since I was feeling w low self esteem cause im not working out.

second indirect opening he also told me to do and since hot girl was receptive I immediately did a direct opening after. girl was waiting for a bus and was last in line I did it even though there were other people close by. we had a 3 min convo and I left since I wasn't excited to continue.

After I asked a girl for a cafe w Zen on my left. girl was reluctant to talk but after I made a few comments that felt honest she trusted me more and started speaking more relaxed. That felt great, something I did made me trust me. which is to show her a little bit more of myself. this is big learning, talk about myself so girl trusts me more. I even expressed an opinion when to 2 girls I told them that the cafe near by didn't look like it has good coffee and both girls liked that comment.

I wanted to leave a record of a situation that happened to me 10 days ago. I opened a very sexy petite girl in daygame the day after I came back from my new year's trip. we hooked and went for a coffee. the girl was very feminine and I was feeling great with her, like I never did with any other girl. she confessed to me that she had been a victim of abuse for 5 years in her last relationship and very hard stuff of her ex which died 2 years ago, I took the fact that she was telling me all that as a good thing since it's an emotional investment. 20 mins in the cafe and she said she had to leave and I went w her to the bus stop while we waited for the bus we talked about our next date and she gave me her number. when the bus came she gave me a peck kiss and left.

hour later I messaged her and it was the wrong number. when I look at the number it's weird, the pattern of numbers looks made up, like the number I would create if I tried to make it up on the spot yet was a valid number. This situation was so weird that I was sad for a few days. it's been a while since I go on a date w a girl which I feel so attracted to both physically and mentally. I wish I new WTF happenned.

Edited by pablo_aka_god

On 13/01/2024 at 6:54 PM, pablo_aka_god said:

I wish I new WTF happenned.

I remember reading online about this kind of stuff happening. Some people's theory is that some girls end up having hook-ups out of the passion of the moment, but it moved too fast, and they ended up feeling like sluts.

Or other things such as just being open to a hook-up in the first place and just not wanting to be attached to anybody, etc...

We will never know for sure why exactly.

Keep up your diary if you feel so!

Posted (edited)

On 13/1/2024 at 10:54 PM, pablo_aka_god said:

On 13/1/2024 at 10:54 PM, pablo_aka_god said:

I wish I new WTF happenned.

That specific girl has trauma and emotional injury around dating, as she verbally told you.

Those emotions bubbled up when talking about her trauma, which put her in a sad/ down emotional state. This affected and colored how she saw you in that moment.

Together with the fact that opening up like that to a stranger is too much of a serious and non playful topic, she subconsciously put you in the BF category ( big commitment , emotion investment...) over player category ( low commitment, nothing serious, just fun , down for hooking up) - but she's not ready for a relationship, she doesn't  want to get hurt, so this closed your door

A playful fun vibe would have you taken you further in the intaction

If you managed to have sex through  an initial player vibe it would actually open your posibility for a relationship even though she may still not be absolutely ready and still dealing with trauma , and potentially help her heal

That's just my opinion , and you will never know the actual cause because human beings and specifically women are extremely complicated creatures 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑