pablo_aka_god

Pablo's Game Journal

62 posts in this topic

This is an update about what happened since the last time I wrote here...

In March I did Tony Robbins UPW online seminar with friends and really opened myself up to the process. The 2 weeks after I had 5 dates(all from Tinder) and banged 3 our of those 5. One of this girls became a fuck buddy which I've been dating for 2 months. It's not GF material but It's great to spend the winter meanwhile I can focus my energies on my LP without worrying about sex.

I just got Leo's LP course and I'm starting a new stage on my life where I want to build my own business. I am simultaneously working a 9-5 from home(I get payed for 8 hours of work but try to do it in 4) for a startup that is somewhat in line with my LP, trying to create my own brand online and brainstorming ideas for a business.

I didn't want to forget the lesson I took from 2 months ago when I had those beautiful 2 weeks of dates:

I realized that daygame was a waste of time, even though I fucked some girls from DG in the past, it got really uncomfortable, most girls I approached would not be attracted and I was putting a lot of energy into feeling awkward and making others feel awkward. I realized that I do get matches on Tinder but they would die in the first few messages. So I came up with a tunnel: I would first try to say something funny about their profile and chitchat lightheartedly while letting the girl know of my intentions, next I would move her to instagram and this is key: Girls from Tinder get to know us and to know if they want to fuck us more from our IG than from the conversation. So I polished my IG and made sure I would have good quality pictures with friends so they know I have friends and I am social. From IG I could jump to whatsapp or just close the date there. I would invite girls for Dinner so I would work out in the afternoon. I realized that If I make good money why not use it to make things easier for us to meet? that means I can pay for Uber and dinner so we can meet smoothly and also so I can get to choose the time and place which gives me more control of my schedule, I also show the girl that I'm a serious guy that works hard, trains hard so I have limited spots to meet but I'm also willing to invest in her by paying for her Uber and her food if she needs to, in a non needy way,

A key concept that I realized at UPW is about leading with my heart in life, career and relationships. That means that when I talk with a girl on Tinder, IG or in person I don't think about how many messages I send, wether I'm replying too quickly or hiding my intentions. If we matched and I want to meet her it's beta to hide it and waste energy thinking about those things. A question that I ask myself is How would the most confident version of myself act in this situation? would he try to look cool or just express himself fully? Now girls know that I'm a busy man that doesn't have time for BS but who is also not scared of investing in them and telling them that I think they are hot or whatever I think.

I am trying to allow myself to feel the beautiful feminine energy as fully as I can and realized I have a blockage that doesn't allow me to appreciate and connect with the beauty of women. I've been trying to work on this and not be afraid of appreciating beautiful women. I still struggle with it, probably because I'm afraid, I learnt at some point that it's wrong to appreciate feminine beauty, that women don't want me to see their beauty. This seems like a limiting belief!

So this is what I learnt in the last 2 months, Now I'm focussing on my LP and hopefully you don't hear back from me for a few months and I bring great news next time I write. Cheers!

Edited by pablo_aka_god

btw I started listening to this great audio book from Zan Perrion, he's a guy that talks about the beauty in women and how men that have the best relationship with women are the ones that love them the most.His thesis is that Women recognize which men have a deeply love for them and they want to be around those people, made a lot of sense to me: https://www.amazon.com/Audible-The-Alabaster-Girl/dp/B0BX4MSSVP/ref=sr_1_1?adgrpid=80724797239&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.M43n-reOsHN72ncyojurFy7BmS_a7iwxNtI0aD4zsvohf6BVcQQigDCGiuIxTENADI6_DqKgtJFN0g1CwxIz9OnJg1FnvsPLJ7Yiaii4Vu8IPuym5AEcqjzIhg-D3i76JWq8EC69MjnLIZxPT1A-eldOQuWkei-7AgPi8UVCmkme4xfPNdc78W8kYWmxwUwfo2ao0rKTnfeG_Olgc4W6n478vMbwkwEtkezG8vsvNVw.Amm-O6KgNnc94cx6wvsqflksVGFvY9dA7VxcNzttGug&dib_tag=se&hvadid=585479455892&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9186399&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=12381729741254892240&hvtargid=kwd-302026380958&hydadcr=22340_13333061&keywords=the+alabaster+girl&qid=1715976764&sr=8-1

Edited by pablo_aka_god