BlurryBoi

The Intense Opportunity Of SUFFERING

4 posts in this topic

"Suffering" is sooooo important, its like one of the biggest things that we all live through as human beings

one big hungry elephant in the room

Btw WHAT IS SUFFERING ?? An Emotion ? A Thought ? Pain ? Really ?

It seems to be way more/deeper/essential than that in actuality

Suffering in itself is negative, foolish, bad, or is it ?

Maybe there is a unique kind of pearl at the bottom of this dark well, that you can become only by experiencing it enough

Very interesting to Contemplate and learn about

Could it be that SUFFERING is an Opportunity of Powerful INTENSITY, to be Transmuted from destructive to creative. (but Different from an emotion, a very specific/different kind of intensity)

And that by Transmuting it, it brings a special Depth/Substance/Essence to whats being Created through it, Infusing with a profound flavor/taste Unique to this origin

Also, Suffering is actually extremely energy-intensive, you really notice that when you stuck in it for a while like every human being will experience, an all of this tremendous ammount of energy is just wasted or worse

How can you actually Aïkido it, like instead of just making it disappear, rather Redirecting/Channeling Suffering into some deep Creative endeavor (all while its overwhelming your state of consciousness so intensely and subtly)

Its especially relevant for anything Art, but it might also be an unique/necessary kind of energy for realising specific facets of Awakening

Edited by BlurryBoi

Suffering and Love is to a human like Water and Sunlight is to a tree.

Btw WHAT IS SUFFERING ?? An Emotion ? A Thought ? Pain ? Really ?

Suffering is the negative interpretation of pain. Pain is experience, suffering is a choice or one interpretation of that experience. Ask the masochists. 

How2 actually Aïkido it, while its overwhelming your state of consciousness so intensely and subtly

I think most of the time its not realistic in the moment to change it other then basic self help like changing the room your in like going for a walk.

In practice overwhelming suffering has to be experienced, then integrated over and over again until it doesn't bother you as much.

Could it be that SUFFERING is an Opportunity of INTENSITY (to Transmute), but Different from an emotion, a very specific/different kind of intensity, that by Transmuting it, brings a special Depth/Substance/Essence to whats being Created with it, Infusing it with a profound flavor/taste Unique to this origin

Not sure i understand this, but i think suffering is intense mostly because its being resisted, when you stop resisting it then intensity calms down. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, integral said:

Suffering and Love is to a human like Water and Sunlight is to a tree.

Interesting take on this, like Suffering is some kind of Compost.

Its still shit, excrements, but its Nutritive for the roots of plants

Exurb2a made a good audio on this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCSSv8H02Nc

Edited by BlurryBoi

5 hours ago, integral said:

Not sure i understand this,

I edited it, i think its better now

But anyway i mean :

Rather than dissolving this special/unique kind of powerful Compost into non-existence by letting it go, 

we could instead Transmute this Shit into Art/Creation in a Powerful/special way that we cant really get with other kinds of energy

Edited by BlurryBoi