Princess Arabia

Leo's Apology

6 posts in this topic

I am starting a thread for those of us who would like to respond/comment on Leo's most recent blog post - "My Apologies". I thought it was very courageous and thoughtful of him to share this with us. It takes much strength, compassion and vulnerability for anyone to open up and express their thoughts and feelings in an open setting with the probability of being judged or criticized by those who were affected by remarks made by him, whether on a personal level or in general.

We all know he can get a little aggressive sometimes in his responses and sometimes we take it personally without realizing that people are going through their own challenges in this work and life in general; and even though it's not an excuse to be mean or unkind, it is up to us as individuals to try to understand that people are still learning and understanding themselves and others and that we all go through phases in life, just like everything else in nature - we are no exception. 

Personally, I don't engage in too much politics and current events because I've recognized what it can do to one's psyche and the toxicity it can create within the mind and alters one's way of thinking about society and the world we live in. A little is ok for me; but as I am a very passionate individual, I have to be careful what I engage in because I can have the tendency to get overly consumed and overly opinionated which can take away from staying true to my natural self. So please take his advice on that and try not to get too caught up in the outside world as your inner world is more important and where our true power lies.

On behalf of this forum, and to whomever it applies, I would like to express deep gratitude for Leo and this forum for providing a place to share our thoughts and feelings amongst like-minded individuals, and a place where we get to share deep insights and information that we can all learn from. I would also like to personally take this opportunity to thank him for having a space for me to journal my feelings, thoughts, pictures and whatever else I might find necessary in helping me go through the recent passing of my mother. Yes, I can do it on paper at home, but doing it here, I can do it more efficiently and constantly, which is helping me to release some of the emotions that flows throw me. So, thank you for that, Leo.

Please share your comments and insights on how his recent blog post have impacted you whether negatively or positively so we can all see the influence it has made on the general influx of the forum. Not to compare notes, but because we are here as a combined collective consciousness and what affects one affects all, especially if you are actively participating and sharing insights and perspectives.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

I think its not so much about behaviour but about righteousness. People are getting banned/warned for saying 'low consciousness' or fuck in a sentence etc. Meanwhile some other mods have special privelages to talk sht/gaslight  other people with no consequence. So in my opinion the apologies are useless when the forum lacks righteousness.  What's the point enforcing rules to get equality when consciousness itself doesnt follow that, ones you give someone power and a role , consciousness will play this new persona role.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Just now, Sincerity said:

There's already been made a thread for that. :)

I didn't see it but are you suggesting that I take this one down.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Show me someone who's never been a dickhead, and I'll show you a dickhead.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I didn't see it but are you suggesting that I take this one down.

Yes, I think it's best if we keep it to one thread.