Buck Edwards

Buck Edwards

234 posts in this topic

@Buck Edwards I am going to Lapland next winter, there is a morbid pleasure in being alone in this kind of environment. One of my main pleasures throughout my adolescence was to walk late at night in winter listening to music, relaxing, even melancholy.
Sometimes religious music.

4 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Some of the spiritual songs you posted were so addictive.

Yes but heavy metal > all
Must know

full (8).png

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

@Schizophonia you might grab some nice cheese there, the native cheese. And maybe spot a reindeer!! 

I don't really get morbid pleasure. Just a smooth calming feeling away from the world and chaos, in a world where it's only me bathing in the silence of nature's beauty. It's almost ecstatic. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

I love it when I feel crappy after meditation. It means the meditation is working. The subconscious mind is surfacing old mental garbage and purging it. This is what spiritual purification looks like. Most people mistake it for a sign of trouble when actually is very healthy.

I'm attracted to the essence of love. 

Love is all around. And when you have love in your heart, you're automatically attracted to it and you find it somehow, no matter how far you might feel you're from it, you eventually get to it like moths to a flame. 

I am naturally drawn to national parks and forests. I find peace in nature. Close to nature. It has a healing effect on me. 

I'd love to meditate in a forest. 

5 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

♥️

Meditation in a forest would be ideal if one get a safe place where there is no threat of being harmed.

Yea mostly in a frozen forest I don't think anyone would jump at me. I can set up camp there and a camp fire. Most animals are scared of fire so they won't come around. It's best to choose a spot that is designated as free of bears and coyotes. 

I need to just chill. 

CpBz7eVvEZEC.jpg?o=1

What has been bothering you lately Buck? 

The shadow follows me around in the forest.

Little did I know

What life was gonna show 

We're in this mystery of life for eternity 

Some day when I'm free, 

I'll breathe the breath of peace and sing the song of love 

Cuz life you know, it's always meeting you when you least expect it 

Till then and forever 

JSHZD2ZxKApF.jpg?o=1

I guess I need to go to bed and leave everything in the forest. 

download (10).jpeg

I'm where the Sasquatch lives. 

Deep deep in the forest 

My soul is lost 

The only thing that embraces my dead soul is dead wood. 

It's difficult for me too. Like a tightrope walk. The balance between showing vulnerability versus strength and not knowing if it's even worth it. The false illusion that all vulnerabilities are forgiven. Then putting a lid on it and smiling in public yet knowing that this is not my true authentic but a veneer I must hold on to. Emotional and psychological vulnerability is the toughest thing in the age of social media and I struggle plenty with that. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

I wanna hike on the blue ridge mountain trail and soon I'll be there. I want to set camp there deep in the woods. Surrounded by spruce. I wanna listen to some country and jam on full blast. I wanna cook some carrots and potatoes and carry a radio with me. 

0082d37652b939414c6e703ebccfea0d.gif

Edited by Buck Edwards

Who ran off to the mountains like a monkey in the middle of the night? 

Answer - me. Lol

I'll just say blush nude and spruce up. 

Just now, Sidra khan said:

Hahaha ? that seems to be an ? ?

:D:D

13 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Schizophonia you might grab some nice cheese there, the native cheese.

I will 

And maybe spot a reindeer!! 

I went ahead and asked an airport security guard if I could bring an impaled walrus back into my suitcase. He gave a "oula.." and went back to see his colleagues.
Still don't understand why ?

I don't really get morbid pleasure. Just a smooth calming feeling away from the world and chaos, in a world where it's only me bathing in the silence of nature's beauty. It's almost ecstatic. 

Yes, I mean there is a pleasure in extinction in this kind of environment ^_^

Edited by Schizophonia

35 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Hahaha ? that seems to be an ? ?

Fake it's just my alcoholic uncle. 

full (8).png

Edited by Schizophonia

JSHZD2ZxKApF.jpg?o=1

Memories will always awaken me to the truth. Truth is all there is. 

Now I'm starting to calm down and I feel a deepening sense of peace coming over me. I now fully understand how the self is an illusion and that everything I thought was real was just an abstraction. The only thing I still know is that I exist and I experience some sort of reality. 

download (12).jpeg

Peaches be like - I'm here the foxy dare. Where you lookin? 

images - 2023-08-12T180317.161.jpeg

I work at an alpaca yarn factory. It's in blue ridge. I'm dreaming of owning a cabin in the woods. 

vNDdqRds8Sc2.jpg?o=1

gW6sZsqq8dVt.jpg?o=1

Sometimes life takes me in a different direction. 

HaagpizLtw0b.jpg?o=1

From North Carolina to Arkansas. 

My journey is limited between these two states. I wanna meet my hillbillies. 

National Parks traveler. 

Jdka2xFsBTms.jpg?o=1

Clingman's dome. 

vhq7YQsmftlZ.jpg?o=1

26iMUqfcyvUm.jpg?o=1

1)The less I feel like meditating the more I need to.

2)I have never finished meditating and thought "That was a waste of time.". On the contrary, I always feel exponentially better: refreshed, positive and energetic. 

I am not claiming these are original, but they are what do the trick for me when my lying monkey mind tries to tell to skip my meditation. 

Indian Creek and Sunkota Ridge Trail.

DrSh47soj3Iz.jpg?o=1

Don't worry, don't worry, don'tworry. 

Death is just an illusion 

Keep walking, keep walking, keep walking 

Even though life is full of confusion 

Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry 

Death is just an illusion

Keep watching keep watching keep watching 

And life will show you the direction 

RW3UcVCm4B5g.jpg?o=1

Croatan, Uwharrie, Pisgah, and Nantahala National Forests. 

AnguishedThoseCaracal-size_restricted.gi

Edited by Buck Edwards

Life is tough and I wanna enjoy ice cream 

autistic people have hyperactive & hypersensitive DMT levels. 

Who knew. 

Just now, Sidra khan said:

Does that affect your work or life in general?

Obviously. 

4 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

How much from scale 1-10?

I can say up to 8.

Time for me to sleep in the forest

The mud is brown. Mud brown. 

The tea is brown. Tea brown. 

Almonds are brown. Almond brown. 

Edited by Buck Edwards