AndylizedAAY

How do you convince people of things from actualized.org?

23 posts in this topic

Lots of good points here. 

One thing that is missing though is that I think you are all forgetting that it took you a while to warm up to Leo's vidoes. You can't expect to be able to send someone one video and expect them to invest an hour into watching it. If someone sent me an hour long video about some topic and I'd never heard of the guy, I'd be like "fuck that" I'm not wasting my time watching this guy, I've never even heard of him. Thats exactly how a friend is going to react. The only reason we think Leo's content is so valuable is because we've been following him for years, watching hundreds of his videos, probably bought his book list and have at least read a quarter of them, taken his life purpose course. He has proven his value to us.. but he has not proven his value to your friend or anyone else. When I first started watching Leo, I was skeptical of his stuff too, but he eventually won me over. I'm always skeptical about wasting my time on creators that are new to me. That is exactly how your friend will feel. 

If you really want a friend to get into Leo's work, you've got to find a way to sell it to them. Market it to the person. You can't just tell them to watch it. Prove to them that it is worth their time. 

1 hour ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Are some people not meant to awaken? If the answer is yes, why not and what determines that?

Maturity. That is the prerequisite to start a serious spiritual journey. With out a good foundation of the fundamentals of self-development and self-help your basically going in to a war zone painted bright yellow with a red target on your head. Everyone needs to start with serious self-development and inner growth NOT spirituality and advanced tools like psychedelics. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 8/3/2023 at 0:06 PM, AndylizedAAY said:

@Basman What does it take to get banned on the forum and what advice would you give for my close friend in this situation but is now less of my friend for doing this? Just curious if this would be enough for someone to get banned. 

Ask someone in charge.