Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

In the perfect universe god is biased

6 posts in this topic

A bias towards wholesomeness, love, beauty and kindness. That's how you create meaning and purpose. However for our universe god has no bias so nothing matters. In one universe a son loves his mother and they have a beautiful relationship. In another universe the same son and mother and the son beats the crap out of and rapes the mother. So in a universe with no bias nothing matters, no acts of good have any meaning because they will be nullified by their counterpart. There's nothing truly wholesome and beautiful because the disgusting and ugly counterpart is just as precious to god.

God could choose to put itself under the perfect bias forever but instead it creates with zero preferences and the consequence is that god will go through all the shitty and unworthy biases in existence. 

I saw this wholesome video of a brother crying holding his sibling but in another universe he will be looking with hatred and disgust. 

Why does god choose to be everything instead of cutting off all the bullshit from itself. Nobody needs a universe where babies are put in the trash or a universe where family members don't love each other. By all means everything goes in fiction but for manifested universes. They should be handled with care. 

I have seen this from direct experience. How truly god is just a disgusting pig who embraces all atrocity and will create absolutely all of it. Is this really who you want at the helm?

Edited by Holykael

Right now, I am in a small village, breathing in fresh air and enjoying some freshly picked fruits. When I think about the future, I visualize something beautiful. Why would I use my imagination/ creativity for a futuristic horror scenario?

Seriously, you are torturing yourself at this point. Btw: the video is beautiful. Just enjoy it without imagining the horror version. 

3 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

Right now, I am in a small village, breathing in fresh air and enjoying some freshly picked fruits. When I think about the future, I visualize something beautiful. Why would I use my imagination/ creativity for a futuristic horror scenario?

Seriously, you are torturing yourself at this point. Btw: the video is beautiful. Just enjoy it without imagining the horror version. 

In this world there's everything. there's horror and atrocity and there's beauty and love. I will have to live through all of it, so I'm arguing from that standpoint. I wish that weren't the case. What good is imagining all good stuff when that's not the truth. There's as many hell realms as there are heavenly realms.

8 minutes ago, Holykael said:

There's as many hell realms as there are heavenly realms.

There is neither. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

In this world there's everything. there's horror and atrocity and there's beauty and love. I will have to live through all of it, so I'm arguing from that standpoint. I wish that weren't the case. What good is imagining all good stuff when that's not the truth. There's as many hell realms as there are heavenly realms.

what are you experiencing right now?

The imagination of the mind is infinite, good as bad.

With your past you remember. All memories will always belong to the past. And those memories can also be brought forward into this moment, were they always have to be created as new in this present moment of now.

The sunset you recall and call beautiful is of equal function as of those of horror, because they both belong to the past when remember ed. It is the witness of those memories who is the untouched essens of who you are. 

The bias of goodness is the ressonance that determine your inherent ability to choose out of free will, the goodness over its apparent opposite. In this temporary world of dualities.

The fear of future horrors is the hurt minds way to try to influence and cloud this moment. Right action will always belong in the now. Our job is to try to recognize what this moment tells us, and act accordingly from our current abilities and understanding.

Are you here right now? Or do you dwell in the future? The choice is yours.