Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Selfnaught

Actuality Contemplation

7 posts in this topic

What is actual is Absolute Truth and nothing more. What I’m experiencing right now is Absolute Truth. 

Anything else is imaginary. If I believe someone is having a different experience (which they are) that is imaginary. If someone tells me they experience differently then the Absolute Truth is them telling me they are experiencing differently. 

Everything I experience right now is Absolute Truth, so I can say that my experience is fully me - Truth. Awakening is imaginary and there is only this here, whatever I am experiencing. 

The entire experience of every sense, felt emotion, and thought is Absolute Truth. Can there be something more? No that is imaginary. Even if I experience a state that is more or less, that would be Absolute Truth only then. Becoming nothing to become everything, if I ever experience that, is imaginary now and is only Absolute Truth when that is experienced. 

I guess the question I want most answered is how Truth developed imagination. How do I even contemplate that without imagining?

Edited by Selfnaught

Truth is not separate from imagination that it had to develop it. Truth IS imagination and always has been. You don't have to contemplate it, just stop imagining that imagination is different from truth. When it comes to Truth you don't contemplate you just systematically stop imagining one by one.

This Truth is imagining itself. This is where you collapse that duality.

3 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Truth is not separate from imagination that it had to develop it. Truth IS imagination and always has been. You don't have to contemplate it, just stop imagining that imagination is different from truth. When it comes to Truth you don't contemplate you just systematically stop imagining one by one.

This Truth is imagining itself. This is where you collapse that duality.

It’s funny in a way because I already answered that in my last contemplation that wrote when I said Truth is eternal. Don’t know how I didn’t put that together. 

so then collapsing somehow has to be different than ending.

truth is the ground plus the buildings

you are inexorably and unconsciously and ceaselessly making all the buildings

in fact that's not even you

given the truth stated, task 1 is who in fact am i

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

truth is the ground plus the buildings

you are inexorably and unconsciously and ceaselessly making all the buildings

in fact that's not even you

given the truth stated, task 1 is who in fact am i

Does using a word like ground or task 1 imply a starting point? I’m not arguing at all just trying to get a better understanding of words and what words I can use to help all of this resonate better for myself. I appreciate the helpful responses I’ve been getting. 

Even words like “void” or when someone says become nothing to become everything seems to imply a starting point, which there cannot be if Truth is eternal. 

Edited by Selfnaught

only when you are not perceiving is truth and God wants to get away from that so it creates layers and layers and layers so that it can deconstruct them and be okay with it.

13 hours ago, Selfnaught said:

Does using a word like ground or task 1 imply a starting point? I’m not arguing at all just trying to get a better understanding of words and what words I can use to help all of this resonate better for myself. I appreciate the helpful responses I’ve been getting. 

Even words like “void” or when someone says become nothing to become everything seems to imply a starting point, which there cannot be if Truth is eternal. 

ground is that from which everything arises, source or essence

the character you are inhabiting has a finite existence but the real you is the eternal ground and all its ever-changing creations