Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

287 posts in this topic

@Consept

5 hours ago, Consept said:

@Danioover9000

OK so give me clear examples where there were false stories made up about Tate not ones that you've made up as a hypothetical

Forget about Andrew Tate, clearly you're like Leo when it comes to Donald Trump and other lefties, mostly hate and too triggered. Just focus on the other example of Maximilian. Have you watched the video? Do you see why it's concerning how normalized drama and telling false stories are nowadays that could ruin lives? Focus on my main issue with slanderous and defamatory stories that circulate.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Consept

Forget about Andrew Tate, clearly you're like Leo when it comes to Donald Trump and other lefties, mostly hate and too triggered. Just focus on the other example of Maximilian. Have you watched the video? Do you see why it's concerning how normalized drama and telling false stories are nowadays that could ruin lives? Focus on my main issue with slanderous and defamatory stories that circulate.

Well the thread is about Tate, I ask for one of your claims and you pigeon hole me xD

To answer your question yes I agree that actual defamation  is wrong, which is why it's illegal, so if in your video there is actual defamation  going on then I agree it's wrong. If you whole argument is that then it's pretty basic.

The issue is you made that claim with Tate as well, so yes hypothetically if there were false claims against Tate then I would say they were wrong. You claimed that the are false claims that have ruined his life and I'm saying looking into the case I can't see false claims and if his life is ruined it's because he did what he said he did and people happen to report on it. 

You making the claim that there are false claims when there aren't, minimises what he did and throws doubt on the evidence without providing evidence. So again are there claims against Tate that there are no evidences for?

Edited by Consept

I am not interested in observing further developments in this shit show. There is too much drama and nonsense and I don't want to lose any brain cells. 

If you want to know more of the story, follow Murdered By Crayons on Twitter/X. He is the best source of information on the Tate saga and covering all this with integrity long before this was a thing. Even all of my reporting came from reading his post on Twitter/X. 

Here is the link to his profile. He will keep you updated. Follow him on X.

https://twitter.com/CrayonMurders

@Bobby_2021

35 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I am not interested in observing further developments in this shit show. There is too much drama and nonsense and I don't want to lose any brain cells. 

If you want to know more of the story, follow Murdered By Crayons on Twitter/X. He is the best source of information on the Tate saga and covering all this with integrity long before this was a thing. Even all of my reporting came from reading his post on Twitter/X. 

Here is the link to his profile. He will keep you updated. Follow him on X.

https://twitter.com/CrayonMurders

I'll consider checking on him, but why would you claim he's the best source when there could be other sources?

Now that there is finally going to be a trial, the only thing that matters is the evidence that is ruled admissible by the Romanian court.   That is what will decide their fate.   Everything else is gossip and useless chatter.

Vincit omnia Veritas.