Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevegan928

How Often Should I Be Texting A Girl I Already Made Plans With?

4 posts in this topic

i met this girl on tinder who at first seemed really into me (not that she isn't now but she was making it blatantly obvious she wants to hook up) which was cool but i didn't react to it to seem cool or something. we're still texting but i'm beginning to feel my neediness creeping up on me. my question is would it be okay for me to not text her for a whole day? think she'd lose interest? if she texts me i'll text back but as of now i'm the one initiating the texting "doing the chasing" if you will. our date is scheduled for Saturday.   

If a woman seems interested, you ask her out, you don't continue to text, especially on Tinder.

(not that she isn't now but she was making it blatantly obvious she wants to hook up)

She probably thinks you're a pussy by now (at least inconsciously), or she has found an another guy that excites her more than you, so try with another girl and don't wait too long this time (5-10 messages max from each person).

@stevegan928 If you already have a date with her, don't talk too much to her anymore, just a bit everyday to imprint your presence in her mind.

If you talk too much to her, you're saving less and less informations that you could share face to face, you don't want to do that.

I thought she was done with you and that you didn't have any date, my bad I'm tired so I probably misread your post :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

so don't message more than 5 to 10 times? i started with her in the beginning of the week, she wanted to hang but wasn't able to for another whole week. so i've been messaging her everyday trying to keep it light and playful. i figured if i don't keep messaging her she'll forget all about me by the end of the week and flake. maybe i should have phrased the question better but i'm asking about how much should i be texting a girl i'm already gonna go on a date with later that week. 

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

If a woman seems interested, you ask her out, you don't continue to text, especially on Tinder.

yeah by the time she was getting really interested the date was already planned. did you read my whole post? i'm not gonna stop with this girl cause the convos still going well, i got her chasing a little today, plus we already got a date planned.  

Edited by stevegan928