at_anchor

Acceptance of sui

17 posts in this topic

In which countries is suicide allowed? Where is it not punished by some psych ward or something?

I ate some bread, it was delicious but not good. Having problems with my digestive system.

Anyway, which countries even encourage suicide? Are there even such places on Earth?

I'm sorry for my negative thinking. I just need suicide. 

Does God accept it? Is there Karma to be paid for it? Would I have a better life after suicide if reincarnation was true? 

Please help leave and escape what I got myself into, please.

Stupid of me to share this, but I am really losing my life here and it drives me nuts or kind of makes me so weak and able to succumb to everything people want me to succumb to.

I kind of wish someone in this world cared for me enough to help me die, but hardly anyone can help me do that. It is so hard to be trapped and locked away for so much time.

11 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Stupid of me to share this, but I am really losing my life here and it drives me nuts or kind of makes me so weak and able to succumb to everything people want me to succumb to.

I kind of wish someone in this world cared for me enough to help me die, but hardly anyone can help me do that. It is so hard to be trapped and locked away for so much time.

You want to die because you ate some bread and your digestive system is not working properly. Is that the reason?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You want to die because you ate some bread and your digestive system is not working properly. Is that the reason?

No, not at all. 

Just now, at_anchor said:

No, not at all. 

Oh, because you mentioned that. Why do you want to die then?

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I have a terminal illness and my life came to a pretty bad stop. Tgere are more reasons, but this is it. I'm basically trapped for good. People will never accept me and will gossip about me for an indefinite amount of time. No job opportunities, no fun, no freedom, no money, etc..

I have a terminal illness and my life came to a pretty bad stop. Tgere are more reasons, but this is it. I'm basically trapped for good. People will never accept me and will gossip about me for an indefinite amount of time. No job opportunities, no fun, no freedom, no money, etc..

You don't want to die, you want to live, but just don't know how. F

14 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

No, not at all. 

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Because I would love to die asap and get out of my life. 

5 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Because I would love to die asap and get out of my life. 

Ask yourself, "what am I doing at this moment". Not 'what am I thinking'. You are on this forum reading or typing. There's no threat here and now. You are ok, now. Whatever pain you're feeling isn't happening now, unless its physical pain, which you can do something about. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's no threat here and now. You are ok, now. Whatever pain you're feeling isn't happening now, unless its physical pain, which you can do something about. 

Okay, but I can't. We'll see. Not dying any time soon, unfortunately. Thank you for your attempt at helping me realize something. 

Okay, but I can't. We'll see. Not dying any time soon, unfortunately. Thank you for your attempt at helping me realize something. 

You're welcome. Everytime you're experiencing mental suffering, just keep asking yourself that question, "what am I doing now" not thinking. Keep doing it over and over and over. The mental chitter chatter will dissolve more and more and keep you more in the present moment. Life is forever changing, even your present condition. Terminal illnesses are not final. Anything can happen if you stay positive, but most importantly, if you're not in any immediate threat, (like a bear chasing you etc) you're fine. When the thoughts come change them to another thought that is more pleasing to you. It takes practice but it will change your state of being, but you have to be persistent. You are loved. Bye for now.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Anything can happen if you stay positive, but most importantly, if you're not in any immediate threat, (like a bear chasing you etc) you're fine.

That threat thing is kind of what is happening to me, and I ate more pasteries and bread because of my misery, sorry. By for now too. I am back to seeking sui help please. I am such a stupid person. I don't want to stay fighting anymore, yet I have to, cause I am forced to live. Forcing someone to do something is not gonna work well. I would rather drown, but I can't. Please forgive me if I cause someone else to do something to themselves, I behave like a stupid fool because I am very sick and can't even see well or feel good and I am also in a threatening situation to the core. I feel scared.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5378484/

I found the above link about Lieke. I have a hard time believing it is true, but if it is, if an old woman can stop eating and drinking and die peacefully, why can't I?

Of course I can't because others are preventing me. But I really wish I could do it and die peacefully starting now.

I don't understand how she can justdecide to stop eating and drinking and then not become so thirsty and hungry to reach for a cup of water. How is that possible? I thought I would have to lock myself somehow to do this, but this woman did it with people around her and didn't change her mind in any moment. She died peacefully. I want that for myself too. I don't know how to live anymore, how to survive and be free and healthy. Life became too scary for me. Bad people can poison and frame you and get away with everything. You lose more and more until you lose it all and then suffer around people, not in some jungle or desert all by yourself. It is better to be vulnerable around a pack of hungry lions than where I am. Lions eating me would hurt, but I don't see it as something bad anymore. Better that than from poisoning over a long time.

How much I'd like to die, you have no idea. I also want the opposite, but for that I need to be smart and healthy, and studious, which I'm not. I need to be a meditator but I'm not.

The world is so amazing for traveling and living if you can, but if you can't, it can get like hell with human hyenas all around.

I don't know what to say anymore. I'm handicapped for life. This brain and body and circumstances are just gonna get worse, not better. I can't study. It is aweful. I have hemeroids and constipation and fatigue and so forth, and so many social problems. Let me dehydrate and starve. It would be nice to die and move on to better pastures.

I am afraid and always was of opening up about myself and what happened to me and that is why my actions seem unreasonable and I insane 

I should open up about everything I can say, but it appears I will be quieted in pain.

See you in heaven. I don't want to get out of heaven once I'm in it, never. 

I'll swim and enjoy the sun, I'll explore nature and feel amazing on a all fruit diet. I'll be with good people and see no problems in society at all. It will be so good. I can't wait to die. Heaven, please don't leave me outside your gates for longer than 25 more years. I can't take it more than that. Even that is too much.

Try break through pain and break through difficult emotions by Shinzen Young