Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thenondualtankie

Do different batches of LSD have different vibes?

4 posts in this topic

I've experienced this. I had an LSD experience where it was super visual compared to some other experiences. I feel like there are slight differences in how the chemical interacts with my mind depending on slight variations in each batch.

I've always tested my LSD with Ehrlich.

The vibe is never the same but with pure substances, you can expect some familiar trends.

Most LSD aren't pure.

Even if it is tested and it says it has LSD, you don't know if there are other substances and in what quantities.

I have taken lots of "LSD" but only a few were really pure LSD and the vibe is recognizable.

Pure LSD is "cleaner", less confusing, less tension.

There are many LSD analogs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I can only guess.

If you watch the original WoodStock film I think Wavy Gravy or someone gets on the microphone and announces the "brown acid" is bad and users can go to the medical tent to assist a bad trip.

There have been many names for acid like window pane, purple haze, LSD, lysergic acid, tabs, gel tabs, sugar cubes, liquid eye dropper, blotter, Lucy, etc. But really it is all the same molecule.

There may be isomers or chimeric versions like left hand or right hand versions of the same molecule. It is on Wikipedia. There are 4 isomers but only 2 are psychoactive. They are chiral compounds with 2 stereocenters. So in theory these could bind differently to our neurons and synapses.

So it is probably more about your health and well being, mind set, emotional state, dosage, stomach contents, surroundings, astrology, season, time of day, sleep patterns, etc.

Your acid could be different purities, strength, age, etc.

Be well. Be safe. :)