Nilsi

Eat and Grow Rich

4 posts in this topic

I'm sharing this, because I see virtually no one acknowledging the deeply philosophical nature of nutrition. This blindspot allowed unconsciously held values of scientists and institutions to bias their research, leading to a deeply skewed definition of "health".

• Everything that empowers you is bad: animal products, sugar, etc.
  • Everything that makes you content and satisfied is good: starches, legumes, etc.

All the mainstream health and nutrition advice, even the most cutting edge research, is designed in such a way as to make you an obedient little sheep.

For more on the idea of unconsciously held values biasing research and development, check out this brilliant article: https://consilienceproject.org/technology-is-not-values-neutral-ending-the-reign-of-nihilistic-design-2/

What I'm presenting here is an alternative system of nutrition and lifestyle, which of course is just as biased - but towards different values.

This routine is for you, if you value worldly success, excellence and personal greatness. Follow this and you will become an absolute specimen. You will have topmodels fighting over your attention, men crowning you their king. Run away from it all you want, money and power will come your way.

THIS IS JUST A DRAFT SO DONT HESITATE TO EXPERIMENT AND SWITCH THINGS UP

DISCLAIMER: IM NOT AN EXPERT ON NUTRITION AND THIS IS NO MEDICAL ADVICE 

Diet

• 500g of grass fed ground beef (cooked in grass fed butter, or raw, if you want) + a big spoon of honey
  • 1l of organic orange juice (I recommend greek orange juice, for the best taste)
  • 6 organic free-range eggs (cooked in grass fed butter, or raw, if you want) + shell (balances the acidity of the large amounts of red meat) + Filmjölk/Kefir (+ potatoes, if you want to bulk up)

Testosterone Stack

• KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract (300-600mg)
  • Tongkat Ali (400-800mg)
  • Fadogia Agrestis (600-1200mg)
  • Boron (3-6mg)
  • Vitamin D3 (5000iu)
  • L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate (2000mg)
  • Magnesium Bisglycinate (1000-1200mg)
  • Zinc Picolinate (25-100mg)
  • Vitamin E - mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols (400-800iu)
  • Selenium (200-800mcg)
  • Taurine (3000-5000mg)

Testosterone Replacement Therapy, if you need it (I'm 23, so I don't need it and can't speak from experience).

Cognitive Performance Stack

• Qualia Mind
  • Nicotine (via Philip Morris's IQOS Ilumina device), for transient peak; NAC (1000mg) to detox carcinogens
  • Coffee!!!
  • Creatine (5g)

Additional Supplementation

• Athletic Greens AG1 (1 serving)
  • LMNT electrolytes (1 serving)
  • Qualia Synbiotic (for gut-brain support)

Habits

• 9h of high quality sleep - this is a whole can of worms in itself
  • Cold shower early in the morning
  • Sunlight early in the morning
  • HIT weightlifting (1-2 times a week) - check out Mike Mentzer's HIT schedule
  • At least 16h of fasting every day

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

To me that looks like misery lol

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 16.7.2023 at 11:17 AM, Nilsi said:

• Everything that empowers you is bad: animal products, sugar, etc.
  • Everything that makes you content and satisfied is good: starches, legumes, etc.

What a weird metaphysic about health. I dont see that and I also dont see how animal products and sugar dont make you satisfied. 

If I would put my intuition of the general healthy eating metaphysics into words it would be something like this

- Everything that overloads you is bad: sugar, fatty meat

- Everything that is tender on you is good: fruits, veggies, whole grains, legumes, nuts, some animal products