Martin123

Unconditional Love Vs. Uni

13 posts in this topic

Whadup yo.
Im a firstyear undergrad studying at a university in a foreign country.
Lately I have been going through awakenings of my heart resulting in blis and unconditional love of mankind.
The question is.
To quit or not to quit

I mean.... Im just sitting here wanna love everyone and heal them, whilst they be like... yo write that report... And im kinda like... yo isn't that kinda pointless though like yo seriously =D.
Disclaimer: Im stubborn af so I will probably decide independently of your advice, but at the same time I give you all the freedom to express your opinions on the situation.
Hells to the yeahs. GO NUTS

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I see I should stay in uni just for my impeccable grammar. 

@Nahm I mean, what is the reasoning? Unconditional love doesn't equal doing nonsense for no reason.

I totally feel your dilemma.

Just curious, what report do you have to write?

Edited by MissMiki

@MissMiki just basic psychology 101 report writing skills. Focusing on mental rotation task and gender influence.

Where do you think the alleged discrepancy comes from?  I potentially want to be an AutoCAD drafter.  If you were my counselor, would you advise me to compensate for my potential ability/disability in mental rotation in comparison with men, or compensate for any other more subtly complex issues in a real professional environment?

Edited by MissMiki

@MissMiki See? That's why I wanna quit. I don't care homie, do what floats your boat =D. Do what feels right. Love you 

I really wish I did have a better counselor... But maybe you just need to spread the love you feel so strongly right now rather than chasing something that is too abstract for the moment.  If you chase your bliss, you will start to align with experiences that make those abstract things more concrete.  It's gonna take a lot of courage and/or dissociation to just out and out quit though.

53 minutes ago, MissMiki said:

Where do you think the alleged discrepancy comes from?  I potentially want to be an AutoCAD drafter.  If you were my counselor, would you advise me to compensate for my potential ability/disability in mental rotation in comparison with men, or compensate for any other more subtly complex issues in a real professional environment?

I understnad that comment now lol I wasn't able to read it properly. 
So heyy if you have a strong desire to do something, just find the quality that it represents to you. It could be excitement for example, and then activate that quality within your consciousness. 
Once you purify or clarify this desire a bit more, then like... don't let silly stuff like spatial abilities stop you. Awareness can go way beyond biological predispositions. You can use neuroplasticity to do amazing shit.
But beware of your desires. Follow them, learn the lesson they are there to teach you, but do not fall prey to endless chase for end-goals. Unless you wanna have an orange coloured skin and grab women by the pussy.

Awesome!  Go ask your friends and other interesting people what they think too.  

@MissMiki wait what now? Haha no please don't take advice from first year psychology students. They are clueless.  I mean this in a loving way, but holy fuck if these people become shrinks some suicides are incoming LOLZ.