Rishabh R

How to deal with threats ?

5 posts in this topic

I don't understand why people are so insecure. I called a person to wish her on her marriage anniversary. She didn't responded to the call so then I called her thrice. After few hours time her husband called me up and abused me . He told me to refrain from calling me on that number. Ok fine . This is by the way 3rd threat I am recieving. So where did I went wrong ?

43 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

She didn't responded to the call so then I called her thrice

Why did you call her 3 times? That's a bit weird.

What is your relationship to this woman?

I do not call someone more than once because I assume either they are busy or want to talk to me later. I think it's actually rare in today's age that the reason someone hasn't picked up is because they didn't notice it. I mean, whether you call someone more than once or not really depends on what kind of relationship you have with that person. The fact that her husband called back and abused you means she felt threatened by you calling her 3 times. If this was the case, then you should take responsibility and accept to yourself that you should have known what kind of relation you had with her, and that it was only appropriate to call her once. Or maybe just message her.