Someone here

You can relate to god as other than you

9 posts in this topic

Honestly I've reached a level of consciousness that is unimaginable low just few hours ago..and I became conscious that God is separate from me and from the universe. 

OK please let me explain..of course there cannot be separation between God and his creation because reality is infinite and all those boundaries dissolve at the highest level.  But I'm totally and utterly not God-realized . I'm not awake.  Because I asked god for help after my girlfriend left me . And I cried for his help .and I felt that I'm just powerless weak little human that has no clue in the midst of the darkness .

Most of us think that the God is a very powerful entity residing in heaven or somewhere else watching over us with some crystal ball or something alike. He has taken something (or nothing) and created the Universe and us. But the truth is much more mysterious and intriguing.

The Universe is just a fraction part of the God. There are infinite number of Universe exist but the god is one. The universe is materialistic.. It is bounded with time.. space and dimensions. God is Omniscient..Omnipotent..AND Omnipresent. Yet you can relate to God as other than you . Its simply beyond our imagination. Because how much you can imagine .. God is beyond that.

So if you are not conscious that you are God. Be honest with yourself just like what I'm doing here and start treating God as the sky daddy that you pray to .

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It's certainly as useful and important to develop a relationship with Infinite Intelligence as it is to realize oneself as Infinite Intelligence.

Infinite Intelligence is not (only) intellectual; It simply Is, as You Are. Both perspectives are useful and necessary for guiding oneself back to Presence.

Edited by tuku747

3 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

It's certainly as useful and important to develop a relationship with Infinite Intelligence as well as realize oneself as Infinite Intelligence. Infinite Intelligence is not intellectual; It simply Is, as You Are. Both perspectives are useful and necessary for guiding oneself back to Presence.

I know that that's right .but I'm not conscious of it right now .

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I know that that's right .but I'm not conscious of it right now .

You're only pretending you're not, God. :P

1 minute ago, tuku747 said:

You're only pretending you're not, God. :P

Haha nah bro I'm being serious.  Life will test your ass . If you think you're God..you gotta be zillion % dam sure of that .because in the first test that life will put you in ...you will cry like a woman in her period . It can be something as stupid and trivial as not being able to poo.

Hahaha 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Honestly I've reached a level of consciousness that is unimaginable low just few hours ago.

I say, that kind of revelation is certainly a nice breath of fresh air amidst all of the "I've just become the most awake being in the entire history of the universe" fare that this forum is usuay littered with. xD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I say, that kind of revelation is certainly a nice breath of fresh air amidst all of the "I've just become the most awake being in the entire history of the universe" fare that this forum is usually littered with. xD

? it goes full circle though ..so usually when you hit your lowest low ..you come out the other side into your highest high .

Does it feel better to be God or to pray to God?  

I discovered that praying to God as an other is one of the most satisfying experiences you can ever possibly find in this shitty existence. ?

-Osho

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

Honestly I've reached a level of consciousness that is unimaginable low just few hours ago..

giphy.gif

You are doing it right now.

God is happiness if you walk down the street and birds and people aren't singing to you you are doing it. Cause its happening 

Try an experienment before you go to sleep picture scenarios where you are doing something and everyone and everything is happy and singing to you out of happiness people trees houses the clouds everything

Edited by Hojo