StarStruck

What would you do if you didn’t have to do anything

29 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@StarStruck once you realize they use their genitalia as a tool to control you its game over for them they should be scared that all men don't realize this. They aren't even real just jerk off and feel yourself. You gain power by doing this

Nah, that's not power. You have allowed women to control what you decide and not decide.  So if, as you claim, women didn't 'use their genitalia as a tool to control you maybe things would be different. Whatever it is that you're doing is just a coping mechanism or a 'if you can use that I can use this' kind of an attitude. Thats not true power. No one can control you unless you allow them to whether consciously or not.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia a cope for what? Also mow that i think about no woman has ever tried to control me with genitalia i have just seen it.

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia a cope for what?

Getting hurt, maybe idk it could be anything 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia maybe a cope for me letting them do it. Me enslaving myself

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia maybe a cope for me letting them do it. Me enslaving myself

Maybe

@Princess Arabia no woman has ever held it over my head. I just wanted it and saw it that way you are right. But I'm sure I have seen it. Maybe that my warped mind. Women always do it cause they want it with me and never demand anything.  I'm seeing something unclearly here ty

Edited by Hojo

10 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia no woman has ever held it over my head. I just wanted it and saw it that way you are right. But I'm sure I have seen it. Maybe that my warped mind. Women always do it cause they want it with me and never demand anything.  I'm seeing something unclearly here ty

Just remember, the mind is very tricky. Don't believe or listen to it half of the time. It is your biggest bully. 

Build things is enjoy making.  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?