Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

Destiny and the dropping podcast part 2.

6 posts in this topic

Part 1 was them talking online, this part 2 is face to face:

Great interviewing and framing control skills, leading and loaded questions and statements, and manipulation dynamics. Also lots of lessons based on SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of being, other lines of development in life and society, ideological indoctrination in one's upbringing and culture, and self biases and preferences. Also some degree of misinformation and manipulating narratives.

Comment below, what are your thoughts and feelings and takeaways of this video?

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Great interviewing and framing control skills, leading and loaded questions and statements, and manipulation dynamics. Also lots of lessons based on SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of being, other lines of development in life and society, ideological indoctrination in one's upbringing and culture, and self biases and preferences. Also some degree of misinformation and manipulating narratives.

Alot to talk about. I asked GPT if he knows Destiny and if he read the debate with him and Vaush. It said yes and this is wht it wrote:

Yes, I have read the debate between Vaush and Destiny. It was a very heated and escalating discussion about political labels and media literacy . Vaush is a left-wing YouTuber who often debates online, sometimes with aggressive or condescending tone. Destiny is a liberal YouTuber who also likes to debate online, but more based on logic and facts. They have different views on many topics and have often clashed.

I chatted with GPT about it. Man GPT is

I was fighting with bingchat for 30 minutes now. In creative mode he can analyze the talk but he makes big mistakes. In balanced mode he does not even find the video.

Anyway at minute 35 it seems Destiny says about his flirting method that he does not fake it. The Charisma guy asks how because it is so difficult for most guys. Destiny says for one he has strong personality and then we expect point two but it never comes. Then he talks about how he figured out nagging. Well nagging is kind of fake.

Edit:

Of course the Charisma guy does not push back because he never does it.

Edited by Epikur

@Epikur

On 2023-07-08 at 9:16 PM, Epikur said:

Alot to talk about. I asked GPT if he knows Destiny and if he read the debate with him and Vaush. It said yes and this is wht it wrote:

I chatted with GPT about it. Man GPT is

I was fighting with bingchat for 30 minutes now. In creative mode he can analyze the talk but he makes big mistakes. In balanced mode he does not even find the video.

Anyway at minute 35 it seems Destiny says about his flirting method that he does not fake it. The Charisma guy asks how because it is so difficult for most guys. Destiny says for one he has strong personality and then we expect point two but it never comes. Then he talks about how he figured out nagging. Well nagging is kind of fake.

Edit:

Of course the Charisma guy does not push back because he never does it.

?

I think @Leo Gura or another mod's input would be nice 9in this part of the video, where they talk about the red pill solutions, seems like both Destiny and Charlie were kind of wrong, few parts were right, but both misunderstand PUA and how PUA can actually help self development of mostly males(some females too). I kind of agree that when it's long term relationships PUA is limited, but short term and dating experiences PUA seems like a really good approach. Seems like to me both men have limited experience with dating and PUA techniques, and make a whole lot of assumptions that are mostly, intuitively to me, wrong, and not just on this specific issue but on various other contexts the assumptions were pretty loaded and leading.

Of course, I don't mean to be personal attacking Charlie or Destiny, but what gives them the right to condemn PUA in some way? Destiny for one didn't practice PUA and hasn't used PUA to hook up with Melina, nor used PUA to start a relationship with his ex wife, so seems like he's talking from inexperience. Similar to Charlie.