at_anchor

How to get euthanasia as a foreigner?

58 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I'm not interested in impossible. I am not gonna become Buddha or a yogi in this life.

Ayurveda is begginer friendly. It will just examine your situation from more spiritual holistic nature's point of view and give you tips and herbs how to fix your health problems. Nice and easy. Simple stuff for good life.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@at_anchor You need to see a psychiatrist and a therapist ASAP, Don't just throw away your life, Suicide carries its own karma, you know.

15 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I would be reborn in Tahiti now, having an amazing life or in Fiji. 

That's not how it works. The brightness of your future depends on the brightness of god that you've allowed yourself to replace the darkness in you. Allowing yourself to become a willing participant in god's work of "undoing the misery" is what your real task and focus should be. If you were living by the Law of god you'd be living in a Tahiti right now, not next life. You're not going to become wise and enlightened out of nowhere just by damaging the body. The circumstances you're living right now is a clever arrangement to force you to turn your mind around for you to begin to live by the Word of god. A virtuous life that is in alignment with the Laws of Heaven and Earth. So that the Father could bless you with his inheritance that you were meant to possess but squandered it by becoming enamored with the temptations of deathful, sloghtful, riotious living.

Edited by Salvijus

Should I delete this thread before it gets a thousand views? People are apparently really interested in this.

@Salvijus but I believe that I cannot live in hell and that it is possible to escape it for good. No need for it now nor in the future in the afterlife. I don't need this hell. I don't need basically devils who don't value truth to torture me. 

1 hour ago, at_anchor said:

but I believe

You need new beliefs. Adopt ayurveda lifestyle and tips and guidence to have a healthy body and mind. And become familiar with a holy book of some sort to have a healthy soul and spirit. Your old beliefs are not of any value imo haha. Baby steps u can do it.

Edited by Salvijus

25 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Adopt ayurveda lifestyle and tips and guidence to have a healthy body and mind.

If I lived in India or America or something like that and had a normal life, I would gladly. But I need a new citizenship first.

26 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

And become familiar with a holy book of some sort to have a healthy soul and spirit.

This is gonna be hard. The Bible is easier than the real true religions of the East, but it is bad.

2 hours ago, at_anchor said:

If I lived in India or America or something like that and had a normal life, I would gladly. But I need a new citizenship first.

The link I gave offers online consultations btw.

Edited by Salvijus

12 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That's why I sent you that video in pm. It's about the highest level of christianity that you did not know existed.

I don't love Christianity and don't want to be a Christian. I just want to leave or be left alone by my enslavers.

1 hour ago, at_anchor said:

I don't love Christianity and don't want to be a Christian. I just want to leave or be left alone by my enslavers.

Sorry, I meant the highest level of good life and bliss. Not christianity. My bad.

40 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Sorry, I meant the highest level of good life and bliss. Not christianity. My bad.

I lost all in life basically. I don't know what is left of me but this lower self that is so limited and abused. 

I can't wait for another life after I die in about 50 years. It will be magnificent. Mark my words I guess. 

But now is all I have and now is not good time for me. Maybe it won't be a good time for the rest of my life.

@at_anchor a soul can always move towards a brighter future no matter how dark his current situation is. A proper guidence, grace and support is available to you all the time. But it's up to you to begin to say yes to it.

21 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@at_anchor a soul can always move towards a brighter future no matter how dark his current situation is. A proper guidence, grace and support is available to you all the time. But it's up to you to begin to say yes to it.

I'm not sure I can switch countries atm, but it would be great if I could.

12 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

I'm not sure I can switch countries atm, but it would be great if I could.

To netherlands? Lol

34 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

To netherlands? Lol

To netherlands yes or to Scandinavia or to Iceland or Germany maybe, but the more North, the better. I like it up there... It feels better. I lost all chances of living there though.

:)

good things do happen in life tho. It is better to keep oneself open so you don't end up rejecting god's gifts of life out of grumpiness, haha.

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

:)

good things do happen in life tho. It is better to keep oneself open so you don't end up rejecting god's gifts of life out of grumpiness, haha.

I feel a bit weird you quoting what my heart desires. . . If you don't mind to unquote if not, okay. I do nit want to reject Gods gift out of grumpiness, no. I just don't see the gift except maybe if I pay with cash and stay for a while, but even that seems a bit not so wise to do, yet it would be wise one last time. But I want to live and fie in the North, not just live for a while.