Breakingthewall

Harmala, oral dmt and diet

12 posts in this topic

I have harmala in seeds and 10x, i want to try oral dmt. Is it necessary to avoid some foods the days before? How long does the effect last? If, for example, after a few days you do 5 meo, will there be anything left in the body? what is the normal dosage? how much dmt?

Seeds are not good. You want to buy refined harmala extract.

A few days is fine to consume 5-MeO.

I have not found that avoiding foods is necessary.

Harmala only lasts like 2hrs. So you will have to re-dose it if you want to take more DMT after 2hrs.

Dosage will be highly variable per person. 1 full v-cap empty vitamin pill of haramla extract and another full pill cap of DMT (about 100mg) is about right for one solid trip.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Seeds are not good. You want to buy refined harmala extract.

A few days is fine to consume 5-MeO.

I have not found that avoiding foods is necessary.

Harmala only lasts like 2hrs. So you will have to re-dose it if you want to take more DMT after 2hrs.

Dosage will be highly variable per person. 1 full v-cap empty vitamin pill of haramla extract and another full pill cap of DMT (about 100mg) is about right for one solid trip.

@Breakingthewall When doing Harmala, you want to avoid consuming any significantly tyramine bearing food 24 hours before and after you consume it. And don't let people bias you against consuming the seeds, they're disgusting but effective. Though you may want to experiment with the extracts as well and compare your experiences since you can acquire them all rather easily.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

3 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Breakingthewall When doing Harmala, you want to avoid consuming any significantly tyramine bearing food 24 hours before and after you consume it. And don't let people bias you against consuming the seeds, they're disgusting but effective. Though you may want to experiment with the extracts as well and compare your experiences since you can acquire them all rather easily.

A lot of food have tyramine. I will compare with and without, let's see what happens. Yeah, the extracts are cheap, I ve both so I'll try better the extracts

You need to place the harmala in empty v-cap vitamin pills.

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

A lot of food have tyramine. I will compare with and without, let's see what happens. Yeah, the extracts are cheap, I ve both so I'll try better the extracts

Keep the Harmala doses low then, you don't want to wind up in the emergency room for angina.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to place the harmala in empty v-cap vitamin pills.

Ok, I guess because it has to reach the stomach intact. With the dmt is not necessary right?

25 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Keep the Harmala doses low then, you don't want to wind up in the emergency room for angina.

Yes, I read that can be significant increases in blood pressure, it is better to consider it

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ok, I guess because it has to reach the stomach intact. With the dmt is not necessary right?

Without pills it's really gross to swallow.

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Without pills it's really gross to swallow.

Ok, thanks for the advices