at_anchor

How to commit suicide?

9 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is against forum guidelines, but I need help. I can't hang myself and need a good idea for how to die. Please help. I should and I simply need to. My life cannot work anymore. I lost everything and am not in circumstances that allow me to be mentally healthy. All ways for how to do that are gone.

There's no need to kill yourself. We will all die within next 100 years, granted a few may live slightly longer.

That is like a lot of torturous years to come I guess. I am painfully dying. It is too painful. I need a quick fix.

You can't expect anyone here to give You ideas for that.

Your life is important. Please have faith even if it feels like there's no way out of your problems. There is.

Please seek professional help.

@at_anchor what happened to you, bro? Care to share?

On 6/30/2023 at 0:07 PM, Sincerity said:

You can't expect anyone here to give You ideas for that.

I know. But I'm in so much pain. I can't do it, even though I would do it if I could now. I don't know how. People will also prevent me. I am losing my will to live and my strength.

On 6/30/2023 at 0:07 PM, Sincerity said:

Please seek professional help.

That is dangerous from where I am at. I already have and they are the reason I feel this way now.

6 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I know. But I'm in so much pain. I can't do it, even though I would do it if I could now. I don't know how. People will also prevent me. I am losing my will to live and my strength.

That is dangerous from where I am at. I already have and they are the reason I feel this way now.

Try “break through pain” and “break through difficult emotions” by Shinzen Young 

@at_anchor I'll be locking this unfortunately.

We can't give You any ideas. Instead we encourage You to keep on living even if it feels hopeless. Things will get better man.

We can't really help You here. Please do whatever it takes to find quality help in real life. You are worth it, be responsible.