The0Self

A High Consciousness Resource of Extremely Valuable Fitness Information

6 posts in this topic

Natural Hypertrophy

This is one of the most reliable free sources on the internet on how to get fit and jacked and healthy and strong, inside and out, naturally, so I thought I'd share it on this forum and help anyone out who has questions about exercise. It might be hard to believe, but most PED/steroid-users who run popular fitness channels actually have no idea how to train, because PED's are essentially injectable training.

Link to a very useful playlist of his; this particular video doesn't hold any special significance:

There are also plenty more gold standard channels but it takes experience to identify them. I'll list a few: Bald Omni Man, Basement Bodybuilding, Geoffrey Verity Schofield.

Edited by The0Self

Like the list would add

https://youtube.com/@JuggernautTrainingSystems

And book Scientific principles of strenght training worth a read...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Eric Helms & The3DMJ team are really good, along with Geoffrey Verity Schofield and The Revive Stronger Podcast (as far as hypertrophy training is concerned). Natural Hypertrophy is decent but not as scientific as the previous ones mentioned - he sort of, in a unique way, gives fitness advice via a philosophical lens instead of relying mostly on the current scientific literature.

53 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

Eric Helms & The3DMJ team are really good, along with Geoffrey Verity Schofield and The Revive Stronger Podcast (as far as hypertrophy training is concerned). Natural Hypertrophy is decent but not as scientific as the previous ones mentioned - he sort of, in a unique way, gives fitness advice via a philosophical lens instead of relying mostly on the current scientific literature.

Yeah NH is more of a philosopher. Which is why this is a good place to share the channel. After all, Plato (“broad shoulders”) was not the guy’s real name but Aristocles’s nickname given because he was not only mentally but also physically strong, via training.

Thank you for sharing. This information is very useful for me. I've been working out in the gym for about 5 years and started to notice that my progress was disappearing. At first, different food supplements helped, but now they don't. I don't know what to do. My gym friends advise me to buy anavar, a steroid they use themselves. In fact, their results are really much better than mine, but I'm not sure yet. I want to get acquainted with the material base on this first. Do you have any other advice?

Edited by Samy
added some details

On 8/7/2023 at 11:25 AM, Samy said:

Thank you for sharing. This information is very useful for me. I've been working out in the gym for about 5 years and started to notice that my progress was disappearing. At first, different food supplements helped, but now they don't. I don't know what to do. My gym friends advise me to buy anavar, a steroid they use themselves. In fact, their results are really much better than mine, but I'm not sure yet. I want to get acquainted with the material base on this first. Do you have any other advice?

Anavar is an anabolic steroid. This will result in torture for the user eventually because they were too weak to get the results on their own and when you go off it you lose all the results. And it’s quite physically unhealthy and ages you quickly. So it becomes just like an addiction to any other harmful drug, albeit with far less fun. More importantly, it will make it completely impossible to actually learn how to train (which is nearly impossible to realize unless you’ve actually been natural for years and successfully built plenty of mass), and so their advice will be dogshit. Steroid use is a cancer, and a trap.

other yt sources for natural bodybuilding:

bald Omni man

Basement bodybuilding

steve shaw