Kalki Avatar

My soulmate is promiscous

8 posts in this topic

Just in case anyone has soulmates/twin flame experience for any advice. 

First, how do I know she is my soulmate? I confirmed it first by having a deep connection for which we both saw our true selves. I confirmed it at that moment. It cant be properly explained in words, but our attraction is energetical/etheric. There is so much emotional intensity that we often back off to not explode. Both of our souls feel whole and satisfied when loved by one another. There is no conflict basically. There a friendly/soulful easygoing vibe. We both experience syncronicities everyday. 333 all days at every time. We have a telepathic connection. We often appear in our dreams. We are both into spirituality too and understand each other from a deep intimate position. Astrology apps and psychics have confirmed it too. There are more things, but I will leave it here. 

The problem I see even thou we are soulmates, is that this girl has a cheating past. She is insecure, has lowself esteem and not a very good-close relationship with her father. She is also promiscous and has this sexual exposure behaviour energy thing. She is beautiful and sexy and has not cheated and promises will never do since she loves me. But, she has a behaviour that leans towards secrecy. Even thou I know she is not cheating its like her behaviour is sneaky. For which I Just think she does it on purpose to keep me on my toes with trying to trigger jealousy since she is a very jelly type. I have never dealt with jealousy much, but this girl believes I would cheat on her since we started as i treated her so good and showed her what is true love. Its like she cant believe its too good to be true and just self sabotages. She wants the power everytime we are both about to surrender out of fear that I might cheat which I have proven its not my character. 

So, anyone with experience with this type of spiritual relationships. Whats the point of it? She wants to be my gf but I Just cant trust her fully with all of that. We have a good compatibility for LTR, but I Just dont feel secure with all of that. I compare both birthcharts and the cheating possibility (betrayal) is at maximum from her part due to her temperament, being a free spirited women with low family values and popularity among men. She has Many friends btw. She has stopped talking to them supposedly due to me but knowing her character I know she can get laid any bad day. I dont know how to express it but its like I feel she is Just open in her mind. She hasnt cheated physically, but her mind and attitude is like in the same position. Any advice is welcomed. 

She is the second soulmate I have met and am starting to get tired of these spiritual relationships too. These girls are even more broken. Im starting to consider staying single for life at this point. Women just waste time in my honest opinion. I might Just get tons of money to spend on high quality scorts and fck them once in a while. Other than that this is Just running on circles.

The best representation I can give you of her is a shy Mia Khalifa. Literally look similar since she is arab. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

There are 3 people in the relationship. You, her and jealous. In this case, three is a crowd. If there is any chance you have to kill that 3rd wheel ( the shadow)

For me, selecting a mate requires that they have certain traits and not have certain ones either. I would not ever date a woman with promiscuous tendencies.I got better things to do than deal with that shit.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

23 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Any advice is welcomed. 

I try not to be a huge believer in these labels of twin flame/soul mate relationships, however, twin flame connection boils down to Unconditional Love.

This relationship that you described seems to be strong but you're right to be doubtful if there is a lack of trust. Emotional security and transparency in a relationship is fundamental both for a man and woman and if she doesn't provide you that it's a hindrance to a fulfilling partnership. Unless it's your own insecurities and projections. You said she's good looking, etc so maybe that makes you insecure and you would need to look inwards instead.

Also, you can't trust some birth-chart to tell you whether she'll cheat on you or not. If you decided to stick around, only time will show what's real and what's true.

softly into the Abyss...

32 minutes ago, Raze said:

Soul mates aren’t real 

you just haven't met one yet ^_^

softly into the Abyss...

4 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

you just haven't met one yet ^_^

It just doesn’t make sense. What are the odds your soul mate ever meets you? Out of 7 billion people your soul mate could be born on another continent. What about all the people who die from something or go crazy and can’t have a relationship anymore, are their soulmates just out of luck? Slightly more men are born than women as well, what about those left over mens soul mates? 

On 6/23/2023 at 10:30 PM, Ajax said:

There are 3 people in the relationship. You, her and jealous. In this case, three is a crowd. If there is any chance you have to kill that 3rd wheel ( the shadow)

Seconded.  Nix the jealousy.  "Cheating" is a construct;  there are toxic relationships where both partners are "faithful", there are healthy relationships where the partners are not sexually exclusive.  What's important is communication, honesty, and good faith.  Jealousy precludes good faith.  If you obsess over cheating, you won't properly perform those duties.  If she does cheat, perform your duties and find out what's really going on.  If you focus on your obsession more than you focus on her, you're both going to hate it and have a bad time.

@Ajax Yeah. I mean i already have her wrapped under my hand. Its just her nature and i had to understand it. I control her games by simply being indifferent and really not giving a damn if she cheats or not. That makes her obssesed. At the same time if she gets btchy i just start to get her into the friend zone and she self corrects lol. Also, during an lsd trip i realized no one is of no one really. Even the most loyal person could and will cheat after some time if possible because of our animal nature, unless that person is highly conscious. So i just accept it. The thing that bothers me is not cheating so much but the way in which is done. Or trying to intentionally poison me with that jealousy venom to create dark attraction. I dont get jealous i just get mad when you play like that. But right now we are just friends/lovers. The emotional intensity almost makes me want to vomit. One needs to heal before being in an intimate close committed relationship with a soulmate. 

@Raze Yes it is. You have not experience it yet lol. I have met 5. This girl, a past ex, my mom, my best friend and one of my sisters. 

@Intraplanetary We trust each other but still working on it. The emotional intensity is just scary. Im not even a very emotional person and being that intense and close just makes me wanna run. 

@TheCloud I have never been nor am a jealous partner unless the act comes with an intentional disrespect which gets me mad. But she is extremely jealous even if she trusts me. Her personality/birthchart is jealousy everywhere. So i have been learning unconsciously to be jealous from her, its like i absorbed that mindset. I didnt even mind if she got banged at the beginning before i discovered she was so obssesed lol. I have reduced it alot, but when im with her and she starts acting like that its kinda annoying. I have to become aware of my mind and be conscious of the falsehood of each of those thoughts plus her insecurity as her. Double work dealing with a jealous partner. The only good thing about it is that i can use that same venom to spark attraction effortlesly 10x. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link