ronda

Is This What 5-MeO-DMT Salt Should Look Like? My Experience & Seeking Input!

4 posts in this topic

Hey fellow psychonauts!

I recently acquired what was claimed to be 5-MeO-DMT salt, and I'm a bit perplexed by its appearance. I wanted to share a video with you all to get your thoughts on whether this is how it should look.

As you can see in the video, the substance appears to be extremely insoluble, almost like small crystals or chunks. Is this consistent with your experiences, or does it look different from what you've encountered? I'm curious to know if this is normal for 5-MeO-DMT salt.

Now, onto my experience. Despite the unique appearance, I plugged 29mg and 31mg of this substance on two separate occasions, hoping for a strong effect. However, I didn't experience the intense effects that are often associated with 5-MeO-DMT. Instead, I noticed some mild perception changes, but nothing too profound.

I'm reaching out to this community because I value your knowledge and experiences. Has anyone else encountered similar-looking 5-MeO-DMT salt? And if so, did it produce the expected effects? I'm wondering if I received a less potent batch or if there might be some other factors at play.

Your insights and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Let's engage in a discussion and share our knowledge to better understand this intriguing compound. Thanks in advance for your input!

IMG_1997.mp4

Salts I used in the past had a more white-ish appearance, and the brown/orange were normally freebase.

Try dissolving it in vinegar, if it dissolves easily, might be freebase.

5-MeO-DMT can look like that.

If in doubt use a drug test kit.

5-MeO-DMT is usually quite expensive, so it's possible you were sold some cheaper research chemical.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.