Nevar

I never want to know everything.

6 posts in this topic

Im speaking as someone whos never had an awakening as my psychological/survival state isn't ideal atm. My 'egos' desire to discover and have insights also leads me to want to never have reached a point where I can say I know everything because then theres no more mystery or story to discover. Which works out if its infinite or if theres atleast a reset button. Also would god really limit itself by being loyal to one 'truth' which couldn't this just a concept of this reality? and is everything truly revealed through heightened consciousness? my stubborn ego doesnt even want to compromise on anything as if there is a 'truth' to discover and thats it you finally found the truth, fuck even that, i say! Also i realize the concept of these thoughts are just concepts and not the experience which I can't have now due to karma or w.e.

Edited by Nevar
My grammar was off

11 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

IMG_8182.jpeg

Actually made me smile and laugh irl , thanks god

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Actually made me smile and laugh irl , thanks god

Welcome ^_^

@Nevar don't worry about the end of the mystery, the reality is infinite, and this is a mystery by definition. 

Could you summarize what you just said in 1 or 2 sentences, please?

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.