Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kinjal

factors that important for LP

4 posts in this topic

Hello Actualized people, hope you are doing well by the grace of God. So I'm just trying to find out the meaning of perseverance, dedication, and determination in terms of getting the success that I envisioned. And are those factors contribute any role in finding my life purpose and also sustaining the purpose over the years? 

And also there's a state called the zone of genius, even if I pursue to be in that state, do I still need to give an effort? And what is effort? 

Just trying to have the appropriate meaning of all those terms, because English isn't my first language so maybe I'm skewed inside and maps with the wrong meaning. 

Edited by Kinjal

On 21/06/2023 at 0:09 PM, Kinjal said:

perseverance, dedication, and determination

Perseverance means your stamina, your endurance. Like running a marathon. And if there are obstacles, you find ways to overcome them and move forwards.

Dedication means focusing in on one thing. You set a goal and and then you work exactly on that goal and not on 100 other things. You keep your eye on it. You are committed.

Determination means you are set to achieve your goal. You don't give up. You have set your mind to it. You focus on the results that you want to get and you put in the work required to get them. You have decided on a goal and you will take action on it.

Thank you @universe

And what is effort? Is it resembles any of the 3 terms above that you mentioned?