Buck Edwards

Today is my spirituality celebration day! Started at age 9

5 posts in this topic

I began pursuing spirituality since age 9 and today is gonna be embarking on that journey once again in the same gusto as I did when I was a kid. 

June 15. My spirituality day. 

I remember scribbling notes on spirituality when I was only 9 and I had told myself I'll always pursue spirituality and never stopped ever since. 

Edited by Enlightement

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

I thought you wanted to destroy your ego

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I thought you wanted to destroy your ego

I don't think this was egoic. I don't wish to deal with negativity anymore. Goodluck with your attitude lol. Bye. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

6 hours ago, Enlightement said:

I don't think this was egoic. I don't wish to deal with negativity anymore.

The ego can be positive as well, no problem at all. 

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The ego can be positive as well, no problem at all. 

Thanks for the understanding and Maturity