Buck Edwards

Wisdom from different spiritual gurus

6 posts in this topic

Collecting wisdom from different sources. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

The spiritual guru has always been within. Not outside of you. 

When the spiritual guru ceases to exist as separate from you, you are free. 

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The spiritual guru has always been within. Not outside of you. 

When the spiritual guru ceases to exist as separate from you, you are free. 

As a beginner I would need some "beginner wisdom." it's already hard enough. 

Although I enjoy my own contemplations, I don't want to be in a spiritual ego chamber where it's only me and the wall. I also want to know what other gurus and philosophers think. I don't follow anyone blindly. There's always something to gain from someone. All that is needed is open eyes, open ears and an open heart, rest follows alchemically without too much effort. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

1 hour ago, Enlightement said:

I don't follow anyone blindly. There's always something to gain from someone. 

Therein lies the problem. 

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

Weird.

I've met many spiritual gurus a long time ago. But didn't remember any of their wisdom if I hv to choose one. 

Hmm.. 

Everyone is spiritual. You can learn spirituality even from Justin Bieber.