StarStruck

If you wasted time..

4 posts in this topic

If you wasted years, did you really wasted years, or was it just a dream? How do you guys look at it? I feel like it took a lot of time to fix certain things in my life and I do have self compassion and understanding towards it, but at the same time I don't have true peace with my mistakes on an emotional level. Although I do have my whole life in front of me, I was very foolish in my early 20'ies.

I know that now I'm repeating somebody but this realization gradually grows in me - there are no mistakes, nothing is wasted - only learning. I feel it especially when some weird shit happens in my life, like right now. I experience shift in my perception of things. It's not stable yet, not grounded for good but is still growing slowly. It's a kind of great relief to me.

And belive me, amount of shit I have generated on almost every level is sometimes hard to comprehend even for me??‍??

It was only a waste of time if you leave it unhealed. The only reason you think about it cause you are attached to it. Holding you back from living full future. Do contemplation on why you think you wasted time and why you dont like yourself for it. Everyday you have ever had is a new learning experience and thats all that matters. If left unhealed that means you didnt learn anything from it.

Edited by Hojo