Mesopotamian

Children's Main Purpose Is Continuation Of Human Race

5 posts in this topic

I would like to thank anyone who brings/raise children to this world for their will to preserve the human race. 

See unless there's so many lies, manipulations around this topic, no one with enough sanity would want to have a new child of their own. Cuz there's so many fake promises in this regards, yet probably the underlying truth is that Children are there only to ensure the continuation of human race. 

Let alone your children are not yours, they are more a part of the society. You sell your children to society and pay money for their schools on top of that.

Connecting that to my earlier opinion on woman, raising children can take so much time that a woman wouldn't find time and will to grow in character and become a better human being. A child takes so much time away from mother's life than the father's life.

My mom is an example.. 

The thing is that people have limited capacity to invest in anything, and when they invest years of their life raising children, they expect this to pay off, therefore, it's unlikely that they will invest in building their characters. 

Be smart, don't have children! Learn that Human race is surviving beyond well. you can easily skip this chapter of your life.

Kids won't even bring happiness to your life according to some studies:

I think I want to have kids when I was younger not when I was older. Back then, I was more exposed and more suited to have kids than I am now. Even with school&degree. I think I should hv gotten one when it feels right. And you are more fearless when you are younger. 

@Mesopotamian

9 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

I would like to thank anyone who brings/raise children to this world for their will to preserve the human race. 

See unless there's so many lies, manipulations around this topic, no one with enough sanity would want to have a new child of their own. Cuz there's so many fake promises in this regards, yet probably the underlying truth is that Children are there only to ensure the continuation of human race. 

Let alone your children are not yours, they are more a part of the society. You sell your children to society and pay money for their schools on top of that.

Connecting that to my earlier opinion on woman, raising children can take so much time that a woman wouldn't find time and will to grow in character and become a better human being. A child takes so much time away from mother's life than the father's life.

My mom is an example.. 

The thing is that people have limited capacity to invest in anything, and when they invest years of their life raising children, they expect this to pay off, therefore, it's unlikely that they will invest in building their characters. 

Be smart, don't have children! Learn that Human race is surviving beyond well. you can easily skip this chapter of your life.

Kids won't even bring happiness to your life according to some studies:

There's some truth to this. Based on the developmental factors like SD stages of development, moral frameworks and cognitive biases and development, personality types and traits, states and modes of being and becoming, life experiences and other lines of development in personal life to societal domains, ideological indoctrinations from upbringing and culture and environment, plus self biases towards the world and others and yourself.

We'll hopefully appreciate that it's not that far from history that to be a real man means is relative. From being part of some native tribe, as a tribal man your duty is to that tribe, to hunt and gather if you're of a nomadic tribe mostly or an agrarian tribe, as male you need to hunt and gather, and prepare to become part of a war band or raid party and invade other tribes and take their land, territory and women as slaves, for example see the history between the Apache and Comanche conflict, how the Apache pushed them to more infertile lands for which they had to scavenge and nomadically live tribal, how the agrarian Apache then had conflict with Spanish settlers, how part of that led to their horses, large numbers, fleeing to northern American expanses, straight to the Comanche most were not aware of exist, and years later after mastering horse riding and warfare from horses, the Comanche retaliated with many raiding parties from horseback similarly to how the Mongolians used tactics around horseback to dominate and expand their empire.

From Tribal to empire and imperialism, and even with ancient civilizations we see more stronger emphasis on traditional gender roles more delineated closely to biological sexes of male and female, especially during the Victorian Era a big reason why is that it creates further protections from getting infiltrated by those of too different societies and cultures, whilst also creating more competition to younger males because to then have sex and to have land, you'll have to be religious and now marry the woman you like, plus you then have to see their family and play that social game and give them dowry and other gifts to show an approximation of wealth and fortune, and if you're of good character and wealth and of suitability to marry their daughter, which in older kingdoms this is more done to cement an alliance between two powerful families or kingdoms which is replicated among the lower servants. In this Era you'll definitely be pressured to play the social game and pursue a marriage and have children, or your male value and standing can be questionable if you can't secure a mate, maintain a marriage and raise children, then why would you be a high value male in a society? So there's immense pressure back then, more than nowadays to marry and raise kids, be or try to be a good father when you're not mature enough or ready for that higher responsibility and burden. Similarly to women in this Era, very oppressed sexually due to the religious outlook from the Abrahamic religion, just to further control for female availability and to also gaslight and indoctrinate the expected traditional female role of that society onto a younger female to control also for promiscuous behavior, similarly to men despite the patriarchal system then. 

@Danioover9000 Thank you for this history run down. Still trying to discern your personal opinion through the light of what you've written. 

I don't have kids because modern women don't want boring guys. I always wanted the white picket fence being responsible, clean, making good money, and even being in good shape (6 foot 1, 175 lbs) but I've come to a certain level of acceptance and I don't really feel like cultivating the type of personality that turns modern US women on. Just not my thing. I'm okay with that. 

People who don't raise kids because they think "the world is going to hell" are victims of media propaganda. The world has always been a hell. There has never been an ideal time to raise a family besides very small windows of 20-50 years every once in a while. If you truly look back on our history with an objective lens, you'd never say modern society is a hell. It's paradise compared to anything we evolved with the last 5 million years.

I'd say either a person wants to settle down and have a family or they don't. Modern culture doesn't push loyalty and monogamy, it pushes novelty, experimentation, new experiences, dopamine hits. There's nothing good or bad about that, it just is. Find your happiness. Stop worrying about what other people are doing.

Edited by sholomar