integral

Theory Of Reality: Consciousness as Building Blocks

5 posts in this topic

Consciousness was and subdivided into these smaller agents that combine into bigger agents and evolve over time into complex agents like ourselves that interact with other agents and social networks that probably form higher levels of consciousness so you could actually posit what is god but all these conscious agents at its highest instantiation in a way that it knows more than almost anything because it's the sum of all these agents.

There's no electron at all, electron is a conscious agent that we see as electron through our species specific interface.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Consciousness was and subdivided into these smaller agents that combine into bigger agents and evolve over time into complex agents like ourselves that interact with other agents and social networks that probably form higher levels of consciousness so you could actually posit what is god but all these conscious agents at its highest instantiation in a way that it knows more than almost anything because it's the sum of all these agents.

There's no electron at all, electron is a conscious agent that we see as electron through our species specific interface.

It's just an Infinite dream.   It doesn't require any type of evolution. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I like the term building blocks because it sounds more like an inanimate object/not an experiential phenomena.

But I think the perfect metaphor already exists in origami.

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's just an Infinite dream.   It doesn't require any type of evolution. 

Right but I think the point is to reframe all the theory's we have like the big bang or particle theory to frame it as a consciousness as the foundation and not atoms as the foundation. We can still measure predictably with science these conscious phenomena and they behave predictably to the observer. 

wait but why would the electrons the protons behave in a predictable way when you and i can't behave in a predictable way? Because we don't behave predictably peter because we are complex instantiations of multiple conscious agents that emerge a very high level of consciousness so part of the reason you have these voices that are telling you you're an [ __ ] and i have them is that we have unconscious to us agents that are making decisions in the background that are feeding it up to our higher instantiation, it's very unpredictable as complex system the simplest systems in other words one bit two-bit 12-bit 100-bit conscious agents behave predictably because they have three actions perceive decide act, it might be that the one-bit conscious agent can only have two perceptions two actions and so it sums up scientifically and mathematically as absolute predictability

^^^

Hes saying every atom has choice. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

46 minutes ago, integral said:

Right but I think the point is to reframe all the theory's we have like the big bang or particle theory to frame it as a consciousness as the foundation and not atoms as the foundation. . 

Enter quantum mechanics :)

Heck, before his death - Einstein got it.    But was he a mystic?  Hmm...not so sure :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.