Juan

Hot vs Cold Showers

4 posts in this topic

Had anyone here experimented with this? Today I took a cold shower after quite a long time, years!, and I feel very pump out compared to hot ones (my bath temperature is limited so it’s either cold or hot, not in between sadly).

I know there is a science behind the benefits of cold showers, but I wanted to ask the forum, had you seen the benefits in both of them? Do you have a preferred one? Depends? 

I stopped taking showers long ago. ?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

You have to do both of them, that's how it strengthens your immunity system. It's like sauna. Extreme heat and extreme cold.

I do 30s hot about 50C, then 30s cold about 10C. Rinse and repeat multiple times in a row until you can't feel the hot/cold anymore.

I love cold showers but my cold now is not too cold. It used to be icy cold in the morning.