Schizophonia

Best supplements for hair growth?

9 posts in this topic

My hair is basically a pile of shit both thick and curly.
I used to do a very short fade but I'm fed up, I plan to go see a hairstylist in a few months to do a longer haircut.

Anyway, in the meantime I want to grow my hair as fast as possible for the next 3 months.
Have any here had significant results with supplements.
I am currently taking B vitamins, and I will order MSM powder, I also have minodixil and castor oil, but out of the question to take minox again because I had heart palpitations and that is an anti-androgen.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I have been shaving my hair for the past 4 years. For me, that's the best supplement to grow  quality hair,  I am not geneticaly bald, I just don't like to deal with hair.

54 minutes ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

I have been shaving my hair for the past 4 years. For me, that's the best supplement to grow  quality hair,  I am not geneticaly bald, I just don't like to deal with hair.

I want to have hair

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I want to have hair

Yeah, that is the problem. Good luck!

On 5/28/2023 at 4:28 AM, Schizophonia said:

out of the question to take minox again because I had heart palpitations and that is an anti-androgen

Its anti-andro effects are of no concern for muscle mass etc. Not the same androgen pathway. But are you sure it’s the thing that gave you palpitations? Because that’s one of the only things that helps hair growth besides correcting a micronutrient deficiency if there is one (which there probably isn’t). If you were taking any fish oil or opioids or antidepressants at the time, those are quite prone to causing palpitations.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Its anti-andro effects are of no concern for muscle mass etc. Not the same androgen pathway.

I saw somewhere that it acts a bit like a 5ar inhibitor.
Also seen people complaining about erectile dysfunction, although I think that's probably just the hypotensive effect.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

But are you sure it’s the thing that gave you palpitations? Because that’s one of the only things that helps hair growth besides correcting a micronutrient deficiency if there is one (which there probably isn’t). If you were taking any fish oil or opioids or antidepressants at the time, those are quite prone to causing palpitations.

I drop a few mg orally because some people lack the enzyme in the skin to metabolize minox. I suspect that was my case as I was not reacting topically at all even after several weeks of use.
I took it orally like 2 or 3mg on a morning and almost had a panic attack at the end of the day.

If that's you on your profile photo, then your hair looks still pretty good. Just use a high-quality hair conditioner every day after a wash. My hair looks like wires if I don't use a hair conditioner.

14 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

If that's you on your profile photo, then your hair looks still pretty good. Just use a high-quality hair conditioner every day after a wash. My hair looks like wires if I don't use a hair conditioner.

I just want my bangs to grow faster to make a longer cut. I'm not saying my hair is bad.